Sign in to follow this  
AndyTheBomb

Andy's Strike Team 18+ High Skill Only

Adding to a group of skilled players for objective based mission game play.

I have manged some large 25 man group in the past but have grown tired at the lack of skill and childish nature of the members. I am based on the US west so those will be the servers I play on.

Requirements

A smart play style no hardcore bandit/survivor

Skill level high

Over 18

Have a mic

Use teamspeak for in game and skype(text only please) for out of game scheduling

You can contact me via skype with the name typackett

The group is playing on namalsk so pleas be some what familiar with that map.

Edited by AndyTheBomb

Well had to kick some of the prospective members who didnt make the cut, but in the end we came away with 7 skilled members.

Still looking for more so drop me a line on skype if your skilled, 18+ and whant to play namalsk.

Bump

We're up to 8 now. Yay!

had 3 people ask to join only one was over 18 and believed they were good at dayz.

Remember people the requierments are

Skill level high

Over 18

Have a mic

Use teamspeak for in game and skype(text only please) for out of game scheduling

The group is playing on namalsk so pleas be some what familiar with that map.

The group had a fun time last night got a helicopter and had a blast.

Took out a guy who had a gauss rifle and got his loot, so the team is up to 2 gauss rifles yay!

Got a good 10 kills with only 2 deaths on our side. Almost all the gear from the kills was added to the hoard.

had some fun mid air helli vs helli action, the battle ended when we both ran out of ammunition with no damage to either helicopter.

Still looking for more good players.

We have been having fun with the new namalsk update. The blood suckers add a cool element of banding together against a stronger foe makes for less shoot on sight bandits.

Blowouts are stupid though. Just plain stupid the 10 second warning is way too short and the whole knocking you unconscious and taking 6000 blood is lame. It's become just a big log out event.

Edited by AndyTheBomb

Hey Andy, I'm very interesting in joining your group. Please send me a PM so we can get to know each other more.