axeboy112

looking for a group of day z players to join me

hello day z people I am an lets player who is going to be doing an day z lets play and I am going to need a team of people to be in a group with me... so here are the requirements to join 1. must be atleast 14 or over 2. must have Skype 3. must have a mic if not get one with all do hast 4.have a fair bit of experience with the game 5. tell us a bit about yourself e.g were you are from and stuff like that the people with the best apps will be joining me in this there lets play and will be on youtube good luck oh and the max people is going to be 3 + me so 4 good luck guys Axeboy112

Hello, my name is john, and my username is john55223; a little generic. I have skype, and i have a mic. I live on the east coast of the United States, so I hope you live somewhere near here, so I can actually play with you :D. I have a bit of experience with DayZ, and love to play, but get bored fast without a friend. I have had DayZ for about 2 weeks, and play for about 2 hours a day if I am solo, but am on the computer for at least 6 a day, and have 5 hrs to put into dayz :). Not much else to say, but if you want to get to know me better, john55223 is my skype :P

Hey axeboy my name is josh I am also looking for people to play with, I recently got someone that said they would play the standalone with me. I have skype and a mic and I live on the East coast of the US too. Maybe I could get my person and we could group up. I am 19 and I believe he is 16. My Skype: tbfan93

Hey, my name is steve, im looking for a good group as well, i have been playing for about 2-3 months with friends and solo. i have skype and of course a mic, im 18 and would like to play with ur group. Skype name: mrtwigster1

Hey there! I will play with you axeboy, as long as you no eat mah Beanz! :P But I will play with you, just need to know what times you commonly play at. I play sometimes during the weekdays at around 4pm and around same on weekends. Hope to be eating me beans with you sometime!

hello day z fans thank you for all the replies I have added the people to Skype who have made it in although we are going to have to discus our time schedule because im English and the times are far apart but im sure we can work something out

Hey man, Its good for your looking for a group! Anyway when you get a group set up, would you be interested to signup to Just Smile Gaming and I can offer you a squad slot on our website. We will also be getting a TeamSpeak3 server, which would be good for your squads communications needs and I will create your own squad channle and give you channle admin etc.

Check us out at www.JustSmileGaming.com

P.S. I will also give you your own subforum within our main forum!