Sign in to follow this  
bastiankuhnke@googlemail.com

INTENSE-DAYZ.de now with Taviana

Everything works good with our Taviana Server :) But we use a special whitelister tool since 5 month or more so perhaps its a problem with your whitelister ^^

This community INTENSE DAYZ steal our work.

Please dont make peoples download your pirate-version of DayzTaviana. Bc you no clue how it work and what Official Dev-team go to make.

Edited by AlexSpain

This community INTENSE DAYZ steal our work.

Please dont make peoples download your pirate-version of DayzTaviana. Bc you no clue how it work and what Official Dev-team go to make.

Taviana is a public map. So we didnt steal anything. Everyone should get it, not just Dayzland.eu to make profit out of it. Same story like the Vilayer incident.

Taviana is a public map. So we didnt steal anything. Everyone should get it, not just Dayzland.eu to make profit out of it. Same story like the Vilayer incident.

What you speak about - PROFIT?

My work give me only one PROFIT -> players can enjoy DayZTaviana on Taviana map, they can feel and enjoy it TOTALLY FREE.

All communities who ask with me have all support from me for make DayzTaviana Server.

You Steal our work - bc you change official key signature and loadingscreens only for steal and make your **** work.

If you not have server files is only your fall and this not give you rights to steal work and make **** releas of **** serverfiles.

Edited by AlexSpain

about 350 vehicle spawnpoints :) and 150 vehicles ingame so no one need to run anymore

its fun :) because "damn someone stole my car i want it back" ... "im driiiving on the street im driiiving on the street" "ohhhh 5 cars in front of me :D *hupp hupp* :D "hey guys :D great map ! really big mac but great :)