Sign in to follow this  
rubiconnn

Biggest firefight ever

I was at the NW airfield and I spawned and midway three guys were fighting for their lives at the control tower my buddy spawns next to me and they start looking at us and it turnes into another firefight between us and after some grenades and a bunch of round we came out alive. While scoping around two more dudes are peepin us with binoculars trying to flank us so I take out my newly acquired DMR and take them both out. After that we find three more dead bodies in the firehouse and I head out across the airstrip to scope out the bodies some dude comes rolling through in a tractor trying to run me over so we got him too. Jesus, that was the most intense 20 minutes of my life.

Sorry for blowing you and your tractor up! I panicked and had a really big gun in my hand.

...some dude comes rolling through in a tractor trying to run me over so we got him too.

lolwut?

Seriously, WHAT!?

How... how does that happen, in the worst place possible to drive something that slow?

Yeah, after looting about 13 bodies I hear a slight rumble in the distance and panic, thinking it might be a helicopter. I was way out in the open on one of the runways and I frantically start looking around and I see something red start cruising towards me so I juke it and climb on top of the firehouse. He drove off down the runway and riled up some zombies and started heading back so I blew it up.

Yeah' date=' after looting about 13 bodies I hear a slight rumble in the distance and panic, thinking it might be a helicopter. I was way out in the open on one of the runways and I frantically start looking around and I see something red start cruising towards me so I juke it and climb on top of the firehouse. He drove off down the runway and riled up some zombies and started heading back so I blew it up.

[/quote']

LOL XD