Sign in to follow this  
a_typical_noob

Chopper Crash with a Hint of Murder...(Video)

I can't like your video because you murder a fresh spawn in your chopper and then you land and hide his body. I will give you a dislike on youtube though.

I can't like your video because you murder a fresh spawn in your chopper and then you land and hide his body. I will give you a dislike on youtube though.

Did you even watch the video? We hardly landed...

Side note: He was not entirely a fresh spawn, he had weapons and a bit of gear. He also deserved to die. He would not stop asking for a pick up, so we finally told him to run across the airfield and stay out in the open so we could see him. His stupidity was rewarded with death.

disliked; 1 cant play the game and 2. you kill fresh spawns

Liked

A+ bandit in my book.

Thanks man!

Too many trolls and pedophiles..I mean bronies, on the gallery today! It's good when a fellow bandit (aka non pussy), complements your work!

1)people who ask for pick up in side chat like little brats deserve to die

2) if you are unarmed you cannot really ignore armed guys(or girls in this case) so if they shoot you it's what you deserve...maybe if he stopped and made some contact with you(like don't shoot m e please) he could have been spared..

if people act so noob/stupid you can't tell what happens if they have the occasion to kill you

People are so butthurt when it comes to DayZ, and newspawns, makes me mad. Giving you a like:) Nice video!

1)people who ask for pick up in side chat like little brats deserve to die

2) if you are unarmed you cannot really ignore armed guys(or girls in this case) so if they shoot you it's what you deserve...maybe if he stopped and made some contact with you(like don't shoot m e please) he could have been spared..

if people act so noob/stupid you can't tell what happens if they have the occasion to kill you

This man speaks great truths! Thanks for watching, by the way!

People are so butthurt when it comes to DayZ, and newspawns, makes me mad. Giving you a like:) Nice video!

Lol, yeah. Can't win 'em all, I suppose. Thanks for liking and watching! Much appreciated!