Chewy102

{OFG} Old Fart Gaming looking for aged blood.

If any hostility continues in this thread, it will be locked and hidden. Users who partake in that, will be warned or banned. Period. I dont want PMs about it, or overly abused reporting.

Let me be the first to say Im sorry to any offended and to also say thanks for the free bumps. Looks rather desperate if one has to bump the same thread with so little posts in.

OFG is a group of assholes, not jackasses.

Today's bump is brought to you by. Chewy102.

Who else did you think it was going to be?

Updated OP with new server name (IP still the same) and to brag about it keeping a population of the 30s all of today.

Now that the 2017 version of Day Z is out, our server may very well change to that.

Once more for a bump and to note that we are trying to make our own server seeing how DayZ.ST refuses to update Tavaina to 1.2. It's not quite ready to be posted and get people as it is filled with things needing work and needs restarts often for testing.

You the same OFC from warrock? With cheif and them?

No, we are not OFC from warrock. OFG started with Battlefield 3 and hasn't been on games other than BF3 and Day Z officially (BF3 was fazed out by clan vote a while back). We've play other games outside of Day Z but haven't made a branch in them seeing how we are so few in number. Not much of a point to take part of many games when we're trying to become "something" in Day Z. Depends on what the standalone has to offer if we want to be just a Day Z clan or spread to other games.

Using both six launcher and dayz commander I cannot find your server. I did a search and came up with no results on why they have separate server lists. Anyhow, I'm in my 30s and think you guys might be the clan for me. Even if not, any help on the missing server would be great. Thanks

Edit: Figured out how to add servers. So forget about the above.

Edited by esterwogen

Ok then ester. Sorry I missed getting to you yesterday. Good luck on the server and try not to get to drunk tonight.

You guys are mostly west coast?

Most of use are. Im on the east cost my self but a chunk of the others are west cost.

Edited OP with new server details. Our contract with DayZ.ST ended over the weekend and that's why it was changed. Im sorry for any who lost gear and/or bases from the switch.

How does over 18 qualify you for old fart status? You should be at LEAST 30 to qualify. I might come check this out being an old fart and all.

How does over 18 qualify you for old fart status? You should be at LEAST 30 to qualify. I might come check this out being an old fart and all.

Well it was 25 to start with back when we played BF3. We voted to change it to 18 because of not being able to find many members at that time. It was kind of a necessity to lower the age limit for a game like that with it wanting to take part of the COD craze instead of being the next step or BF.

To be honest we haven't had a talk about clan rules since the change to being a Day Z clan. Just the standard bullshit and how to best run a server.

Not a mere bumb today. Another server update edit to the OP. (yet again)