Chewy102

{OFG} Old Fart Gaming looking for aged blood.

Our site

http://www.oldfartgaming.net/

Our 50 man Day Z server (Private hive and has custom buildings/outposts/bases/loot spots added to the map)

Name

DayZTaviana Now W/Armour | (2.0/101747) | 700+ Vehicles & Aircraft| Original Barracks & more | 24/7

IP

173.192.170.98:3085

The 2nd 50 man server (same setup as the first with custom buildings and what not scattered around)

-note- -This one tends to change maps if it fails to bring players and may not get a renew on the rent if the numbers don't pick up. I'll try to keep it up dated with good information, this just a fair warning.-

Name

DayZTaviana W/Armour | (2.0/101747) | 700+ Vehicles & Aircraft | Original Barracks & more | 24/7 Day

IP

74.121.188.162:2322

OFG TS3 server

ofgteamspeak.dyndns.org

First off I need to say that there is an age limit for OFG. By rule we can't be old farts is we aren't old. 18 is the cut off point for OFG tags and membership. We don't mind having younger people on the server, but they cant be a member.

Im not that good at being PR so I frankly can't think of a good way to type an advertisement for our clan. So this post isn't going to be that long as Im pulling what ever I can out of my ass to make it look/read better. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here, on our forums, in a PM, or just get on the TS server and poke us for a talk. Although we are small it shouldn't be hard to get a hold of one of us for anything you may have to ask or if you need help with something. We may be a group of assholes, but it's the good kind of asshole.

Edit addition-

I forgot to add in that OFG is a North America based clan. We'll gladly play with anyone willing to put up with us, but non-NA people will have time zone issues with possibly a language one as well. Just had an Aussy pop in TS and meet up with us in game. Rather fun time getting to talk to the people of the world. It's just that there's little logic in being a worldwide clan with only 8 members as of typing this.

Nother edit-

Added our 2nd server with the ISLADUALA map. Still have the first server running for those how still use it.

Edited by Chewy102

Hey Chewy are you guys going to be playing the stand alone when it comes out or are you sticking with the mod?

Hey Chewy are you guys going to be playing the stand alone when it comes out or are you sticking with the mod?

Seems like we're going to get the standalone when (if) it comes. That's one of the reasons Im trying to recruit people again. Although, in truth it may not be a main hive server if we can get our own. We like being able to edit the map and having the power to remove hackers and real jackasses at will without risking a blacklist.

After_Effect-

Indeed.

Edited by Chewy102

Hello

May I make some questions: will you play on you server only? Will it be clan-members only? Will you be like an armed force of the server that spawn items for yourselves or play in small squads like if you were on any other server? What is the style of play? What is the server name? What is the average age? What times do you use to play? I am in Brazil so the time zone probably matches yours regarding play times.

Hello

May I make some questions: will you play on you server only? Will it be clan-members only? Will you be like an armed force of the server that spawn items for yourselves or play in small squads like if you were on any other server? What is the style of play? What is the server name? What is the average age? What times do you use to play? I am in Brazil so the time zone probably matches yours regarding play times.

Damn, lot of questions there. Here it goes.

We mainly play on our server. Though it changes maps time to time if a new one comes out. (it's on Chern as of this post)

Anyone is welcome on our server as long as you don't use voice over side chat (typing is fine). The server rules are more or less common sense things.

The only things that are for members only is a soldier skin so that other players can know who is an admin or who to report things to. We go out and find our gear after that like everyone else. There are new buildings added to the map by way of custom bases\outposts scattered about (most are not finished yet) and a TON of add vehicles (choppers as well) but they are for anyone to find and use.

Style of play. Fuck as I know what to call it. It's like a bunch of buddies playing a good game together. Times it's taking over a town with 2 teams (T1 for CQC and T2 overwatch) other times it can be just doing random crap. I for one like to run a taxi service depending if there's a need of it.

Server name is "Dayz Chernarus 24/7 daytime (1.7.4.4/99153) Private Hive lots of vehicles & Loot Come Get Some" Long ass name I know. Was to lazy and\or forgot to type it in the OP. I'll add that in after this.

Average age is somewhere in the 30s I think. We've had people in their 50s join, just as long as you're at least 18. With age brings good stories and without brings "that voice".

The bulk play around PST evenings up to about 1-2am PST if work or wife's don't get in the way.

That seems like all of your questions. If there's anymore feel free to type them out. I may not be good with words, but I'll get you answers if Im able.

Hello,

I just posted a Old Man looking for peeps post and now I find this. I think I have heard of you before in EVE online I think. Anyways, I am 32 and play most nights after the kiddies go to bed. I will check out your site and perhaps jump on your TS to introduce myself.

Edited by CCCPMob

Hello,

I just posted a Old Man looking for peeps post and now I find this. I think I have heard of you before in EVE online I think. Anyways, I am 32 and play most nights after the kiddies go to bed. I will check out your site and perhaps jump on your TS to introduce myself.

Id bet that there's an OFG of some kind on EVE but it's not us. We started with BF3 and moved to Day Z when I infected the others with the ARMA bug.

Server update. For now it's going to be running the new Taviana map. This link "should" be the download for it.

http://www.tunngle.net/redirect/redirect.php?to=http%3A%2F%2Fdownload.dayzland.com%2FDayzTaviana-Final-V1.1.0.zip

To get it to run is another thing.

-NOTE, I only know how to do this with Day Z Commander-

1- Clear out your launch parameters under settings

2- Within settings, click the "DayZ Directory" override button

3- Make that box look like this (for Windows) "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZTaviana"

4- Join the server

That's all Iv been told on how to play this map. If you have problems with getting it to run. Well, you're going to be SOL if you're look at me for help on that. I'll try (read- I'll ask someone smarter) but can't say I'll be any good at it.

Edited by Chewy102

(video snip)

Iv been waiting for that video to pop up Pomegrante. Wondered how long it would take one of you to re-post it. Even after 4 months it seems like some bad blood is still there in your veins.

Well, it's out there now and I have to either explain it or risk OFG looking like a dick filled clan. Thing is I can't say what happened that night (as I wasn't online then, you can see that when he opens the player list) and neither can that video. All the video shows is you sitting in a crashed chopper with a time out message, we can't even hear who you are taking to. It could be a server shut down, or just an auto restart that happened every few hours. I can't say. To be honest though that video feels kinda fishy still and has every since the first time I seen it. I never did get to ask you something about that video before.

Why does it only show what happens after the chopper crashed and not before? If you where going for a revenge raid on our base then why not post the whole thing? I will admit that we killed one of your members in a very harsh way. But that was well after he murdered 5 of us in as many days claiming a bad mouse each time, even though it never seemed to bother his gameplay.

In any case I leave those questions there if you feel bothered to reply. I wont spend my time trying to explain what happened one night 4 months ago when I wasn't even there. If you wish Pomegranate, I can try to get Tucker himself (a founder of the clan) to come here and give his side of of the story.

• Like 1

This will be my only response to this

Hackers always try and put the blame on someone else

i have nothing to hide from people act like douche dags i treat them like douche bags simple as that

im not going to lose sleep over a video and comments made by a hacker and a two faced punk ( jiggly piggly aka WinstontheRipper )

everyone that has ever accused him of hacking was right he would allway TP to his heli's and to people, turn him self into animals

always was giving us gear that we asked for so winston you want to start throwing mud lets go i have alot of wittness that where there to see this all happen

here check this out

winston teleporting to his chopper as usual

sad thing is we left and never looked back but other people cant leave shit alone i have a few steam account the only reason i kept going on there was to defend myself see winston likes to post stuff about people but when they defend them selfs he blocks them so they cant and then edits there post

this why prefere to play with people my own age and not some wet behind the ear snot nosed punk (winston)

anyway

have a nice day

Edited by MTUCKER0
  • Like 1

LOL chewy i thought it was finally put to rest my self but guess what POW ding ding round 2

LOL chewy i thought it was finally put to rest my self but guess what POW ding ding round 2

The 8:19 post wasn't about the so called feud. It was just a something to bump the thread and pay homage to Altered Beast.

Loved that game.

Get a life! LOL :P

Now now, there's no need to be harsh (yet).

Im going to give till the end of the week to tell his story. If he doesn't, then Im going to see if I can't have a mod edit that post to remove the video for being against the forum rules. The one that states that ex-clan members or anyone else can't use these forums to post their dislike of a certain clan. Till then, Im more than happy to wait and see what happens. It should make for a good read either way.

Last day to tell your side of the story Pomegrante. I gave you more than enough time to back up your claims. As it stands you're looking like a pissy kid that can't take what he gives. Either you speak up or you're getting reported as a troll/upset little man that can't deal with with being hurt in a game.

Edit-

The server had to change ports and got a new name. Everything else should still be the same though. Updated the OP with right details.

Edited by Chewy102

Didn't want to do it Pomegrante, but without so much as trying to backup your claims after 6 days of waiting I have reported your post and asked it to be edited. Shame really, I was wanting to see what you would say. Could have been a good read to lighten up ones day. To late now.

(bump)