goatboy

Looking for admins

I am on the hunt some some more admins for my servers. in need of USA / EU people.

If you have admin exp then hit me up on here or on my website.

• Like 2

Hey man, i have been looking for someone who is needing admins since my previous DayZ server shut down.

I used to be part of a gaming community who started off with SA:MP. The community then upgraded to Minecraft then CS then DayZ. I became admin of both the SA:MP and DayZ servers so i have a lot of knowledge of being an admin and how the commands and such work. I worked both on the forums and in-game on both servers so i also have experience on the forum side.

I usually run with a squad of 5+ people so i could bring in a few new additions to the server. I am also very active in-game, can play up to 10 hours+ so monitoring the server is no problem.

If you would like to speak more or whatever please feel free to leave me a message on here and i'll reply ASAP.

Thanks!

Edit: You may worry about me being new to the DayZ forums, this is because i usually only browse so never bothered making an acount.

Edited by Liam_Halladay
  • Like 1

Hey,Mate I was Actually waiting for someone to make a Post like this one!! I came across This One and Saw you are Recruting/Requesting Admins! I would like to Apply For Admin Or Moderator Position On This Server I have a lot Of experience On DayZ Admining I can give you Application.Please Excuse my Caplisation In a Few words Now and Then.

Timezone: GMT

Daily playing hours: 6-10

Do you have a microphone that you can use on teamspeak,Skype: Yes.

Why do you want to be an admin:

Well obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

What could you bring to the team:

I could bring my commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.

Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.

Do you have any knowledge of plugins or have any experience as an admin:

Yes,I used to run a small server of our own, just for fun. It had a small player base but none the less I acquired many beneficial skills, for example I have learned the basic use of permissions. I am highly skilled,as well as Keeping The server run smoothly.Finally when I was an admin with A Freind I learnt many of the appropriate commands and helped all players in any way I could.

Do you understand that you can be removed from the admin team at any time: Yes, of course.No Abusing Powers Or Freebies....... I don't hope my age Makes a Impact Of Chance of Becoming A Admin... Thx for Reading :D

Edited by luvanb

Sorry ^ For got my IGN:luvan_000 or luvanb_000 Skype Add Name: luvanb From: New Zealand But in South Africa Currently for Holiday

Edited by luvanb

On 11/26/2012 at 6:01 PM, goatboy said:

I am on the hunt some some more admins for my servers. in need of USA / EU people.

If you have admin exp then hit me up on here or on my website.

I am 31 years old and am willing to help out far as being an admin I run a Ark server I have about 6 years of being an admin and owner of a server but that I have plenty of experience with catching cheaters I'm dealing with issues and the proper and mannerly way if you would like to talk to me through Discord here is my link Deadman#7563 I AM USD TIME 

Edited by tom leo