ZORTServer

www.ZORTServer.com - PRIVATE HIVE - CLASSIC DAY Z GAMEPLAY - TAVIANA - NEW VEHICLES - BASE BUILDING - NEW

Why would you do that? Stick with the original.

Have you seen it? Its amazing, specially with the "create" your base stuff

Anyway, its a discussion between the admin and the players... just a thought.

In my opinion is that the chernarus map is already a bit used.

Edited by carpediembr

Have you seen some of the videos of where people create their base? Its pure chaos. And it was stated he didnt want to liter the map. Chernarus is a great map, it keeps fresh players from having to figure out how to install a map (if they dont use DayZ Commander) and alot of people still prefer Chern due to the reasoning of not having to install stuff but theres the huge hassle of xfering everything to the new map etc. Nothing wrong with Chern imo :)

I'm new to Arma, and obviously DayZ. I plan on making this server my first attempt (download is done in about an hour or so) Just curious what the population is like. How many players active, how many are playing atm? Should I be playing shoot first, ask later style? or attempt to socialize?

Usually anywhere from 10 - 25ish, Most are active everyday. Atm i believe the server is down for maintenance. And honestly shoot first may be your best bet but you can attempt to socialize. Most people will shoot you on sight unless you use sidechat to discuss terms of no shooting at you xD P.s Dont actively give out where you are over Sidechat either, it draws in the bandits haha

Thanks for the response. zortserver.com doesn't say it's down, either way, hopefully it's ready once i get everything installed. Otherwise I'll have to find a different hacker free server.

Yeah i just got done talking to the owner, hes currently doing maintenance and a couple of changes. So yeah the sever is currently down and we can assure you its 100% hacker free :D Have an active admin on it all day everyday and if something does arise its taken care of immediately.

guess I'll just find a different server for now, need to learn the game anyways, havn't even loaded up Arma yet- total arma/dayz newb.

The server was having an attack, so he changed servers and moved the DB. Now everything is good.

The old server is now a Taviana Map... awesome

For now the server is Taviana the map its self has issues so its not permanent we will see if it stays or not

Taviana is amazing, btw. And the server is already with 2 big group which are claiming their territories. We need more people to fight for our freedom.

Hahaha...the biggest clan left (internal issues) now there is only one main clan that is doing a massacre of the bambies.. :(

What who!? :o And apparently 20ish guys should be joining up soon =P PLUS i got an update for some of the items to be built! Got roughly 80 of them to input to be purchased! =P

What who!? :o And apparently 20ish guys should be joining up soon =P PLUS i got an update for some of the items to be built! Got roughly 80 of them to input to be purchased! =P

20? Damn.. i better hide my stuff quick...

Great server thus far, awesome map, good admins and great players. Plus seems to have players on around the clock to keep things interesting =P