Welcome back. YAY now I can do more suggestions! woooo-

"*[uPDATED] Revamped Loot Tables"

what does that mean? Could have something to do with my suggestions.

"*[uPDATED] The Only Ammo You Can Find In A Loot Pile Is For Pistols"

I don't really agree with this...what about 15rnd Winchester Ammo? Or Lee Enfield Ammo? I don't want to have to search for the gun itself for the ammo, kinda odd. I just think the ammo should be rarer, but not non-existent in loot piles. This just makes pistols the dominate weapon because its all people can scavenge. Granted, I like rare ammo, but it should be a balance between civilian rifles and handguns.

Some Suggestions:

*more zombie damage (~1200-1500 damage, not ~400)

*Pistol ammo more rare (.45 and makarov)

*food/drink more rare

*Canned food only fills hunger half

*animals less common

*Zombies react to gunshots from further away

*More cars (would love a lot of cars, but fuel rare. Ever play Wasteland? Cars are (a little too) common, but I think its better vehicle-wise. ~500 cars would be great, IMO)

Edited by Powell

US Server UP & UK Server Will Follow In The Next Few Hours... ;)

Welcome back. YAY now I can do more suggestions! woooo-

"*[uPDATED] Revamped Loot Tables"

what does that mean? Could have something to do with my suggestions.

"*[uPDATED] The Only Ammo You Can Find In A Loot Pile Is For Pistols"

I don't really agree with this...what about 15rnd Winchester Ammo? Or Lee Enfield Ammo? I don't want to have to search for the gun itself for the ammo, kinda odd. I just think the ammo should be rarer, but not non-existent in loot piles. This just makes pistols the dominate weapon because its all people can scavenge. Granted, I like rare ammo, but it should be a balance between civilian rifles and handguns.

Some Suggestions:

*more zombie damage (~1200-1500 damage, not ~400)

*Pistol ammo more rare (.45 and makarov)

*food/drink more rare

*Canned food only fills hunger half

*animals less common

*Zombies react to gunshots from further away

*More cars (would love a lot of cars, but fuel rare. Ever play Wasteland? Cars are (a little too) common, but I think its better vehicle-wise. ~500 cars would be great, IMO)

Sir Powell. there is a suggestion section in the forum ;)

• Like 2

Sir Powell. there is a suggestion section in the forum ;)

well either way...not gonna repost that there. But will use that for future suggestions

well either way...not gonna repost that there. But will use that for future suggestions

thanks. ;)

We now have a fully automatic whitelisting system which means as soon as so submit your application you can play ;)

More Information @ http://www.DayZPlus.com

Edited by Stapo

Updated the thread [now provides a short description]

We now have a fully automatic whitelisting system which means as soon as so submit your application you can play ;)

Thats sweet :)

you keep changing the loot tables, I don't know what's going on anymore, but if it makes stuff rarer, than I'm on board

Yes, stuff should be rarer now ;)

• Like 1

Okay! I've played this the last couple of nights and I have to say I love it! spawned in Cherno with 15 players on the server and, since it was night time, I was able to gear up without being sniped. Actually looted the bodies in what was, apparently, a massacre in the streets - haha! And, finally, when someone tossed a grenade near the building I was in, I was able to duck out of town. Later, in Vybor, I heard car doors. So, I went to investigate. Caught a glimpse of a player in the moonlight. I ran a couple houses down and got in a bush near the road to see what I could. Then he comes running down the street, across the street and doesn't see me. I work my way back to where I heard the car noise and find a car with a broken wheel with some guns and ammo, which I steal.

All that to say, the night time play is so much better! So tense! Have the brightness and gamma been locked so that everyone has to deal with the dark at night?

Have the brightness and gamma been locked so that everyone has to deal with the dark at night?

Don't think that's possible my friend..