Naglefar

What made you a bandit?

Me too. But it all started because I have been shot on sight so much. Even killing fresh spawns feels good now.

true that. a man can only take so much before falling to the dark side.

im still considering it now.

I have been a Hero and Medic before and strived to be the one of the good guys, but after a while I realised I was only making things worse. All the people I helped, began to expect it, not appreciate it and not work for it. But as soon as you weren't there to help, they would whine and complain about it as if it is there gorram right to not have to fend for themselves. Because of the way the game is at the moment ie. Zombies are not a major threat, if you eliminate Banditry (which is a major threat), what are you really surviving against? In my opinion if you really want to help some body, dont be a Hero. Banditry is the best way to keep people on their toes and give them a better DayZ experience. After all what feels better: Killing/injuring a bandit that was chasing you or having a Hero give you a BB for doing nothing.

Bandits teach you how to Survive.

Hero's teach you how to Die.

• Like 1

Started playing day z, i knew that it was a dangerous place, so i just killed everybody i saw that i'm not teamed up with.

The thrill of having a gunfight with someone and being rewarded with their loot if you manage to kill them before they kill you

I just simply can't trust anyone.

Of course, now and then I help people, bandage them, give them food/bloodbags/drinks.

Although if I'm in a town, and we're in the same building and you're shooting, or even in the proximity of me, I will kill you.

I became a bandit for loot, and to be simply left alone. I dislike it when people want something from me so when they are running up to me i often kill them, knowing they could be the last thing I see. On one particular instance I met a player clad in armor wearing a US Army uniform next to the ocean. He had a PDW and a DMR. I was chased by zombies and he helped me out. At that moment, a zombie crawled up to him and broke his legs. I shot it with my Makarov and killed it, then I proceeded to killing the soldier. I shot him 3 times in the head and he fell unconcious. I Picked up his rifle and I shot him in the chest. I was confident he was dead and I looted him. I got a GPS, his weapons, 4 mags each gun, map, range finder, matches, knife , food , water canteen. All sorts of useful things. I was glad I killed him since it gave me a head start.

That would be a hacker. Anyone who has an Arma skin on an official server changed it with scripts.

I'm not so much a bandit, I just have no problems shooting people if need be or for my personal gain :)

Well, the thing that makes me be able to kill people without giving a fuck is that most people are assholes. Example: yesterday I saw some Russian guy (should have instantly killed him) who was unarmed. He was talking to me in Russian and using lot's of ))))))). Anyway, I didn't kill him and 15 minutes later I was wandering around the fire station in Elektro and the fucker shoots me in the back without saying a word.