jbec-john

Lots of servers going offline?

So I was playing last night, and just outside of Polana I found 2 heli crash sites right next to each other! Just as I went to pick up a fal, I lost connection. No problem I thought, I'll just re-log. However when I checked my recent servers all of them were offline (10,000 ping, red bar, no players etc). I waited around for a while to see if it came back online, but it never did. All my tents gone, vehicles, and 2 heli crash sites!

Then today I was trying to meet up with a friend, All of my regular servers were still offline, and the servers I could find were not available for her, and servers she could get on, I couldn't find at my end. I'm in the UK and she's in the Netherlands, but I wouldn't have thought that would be an issue.

Is anyone else having similar issues?

Ive had this happen, its bad when its a private server.

People probably stopped paying their monthly server bill because of the impending standalone.

I imagine there wont be many servers left soon, I used to be able to pick from thousands, many hundreds which were bursting with players.

Now im lucky to see 1 or 2 servers with more than 30 players and have good connection

Just any update for you, the new update that came out for the severs yesterday crashed all the severs. There now working on a few updates to fix it right away, i just know due to the fact my sever crashed as well and i got in contact with them. They should have an update by tonight.

It was just a couple of minutes before midnight when it happened, but the server had restarted at 23:00 (I was online at the time), so perhaps they'd scheduled a midnight update. It was strange though that about 6 other servers went offline at exactly the same time.