Sign in to follow this  
Jonesy K

Skilled players to game with. No clan! Team speak req

I am Jones! Hello "Champs"

So here we are ladies and gentleman! we should not forget the ladies of couse they also play this game!

So i know many of you think now. why does the idiot make this post! well let me see now. because i dont want to join another stupid bandit clan! with all the rules and days were you just have to be online and say, hey mann of couse i dont have a real life, "play 2 days in a row you say, yerh why not! (Well No more!) I just want to play normal Dayz with some of you! We are just gonner hang out over teamspeak, game some together, have fun and enjoy the game.

If some of you have seen Frankie on youtube, i have the same ideal as him atm. I dont kill Bambies/noobs, i dont kill animals for fun without eating them. And know you may think, this dude is freaking crazy. Well maybe i am, i know its just a game, but i dont like killing Bambies and animals without reason.

Now you maybe think, who is this kind man! Well read my profile, it says few things about me. But i am a kind soul. im 19 years old, yerh i am young, yerh i do like to spend every weekend in the city, so i am not much online in that time period. Do i like to play while sitting in my underpants? Yes i do! How many languages do i speak? hmm let me see. German, english, danish, swedish, and a little french, damm that language is hard! but i am learning.

So if you want to ask me something, reply if you want to join reply. think we can be about 8 people. we are 3 for now. you need to be 18+ have a good humor. no1 is the boss here.

you need to know how to fly a heli, you need to know how the game works. you need to own a headset, or be able to speak to us over Teamspeak.

I am gonner put in a picture of myself so you know what you are deaing with.

And thats about all, thank you for reading this post. when the team is up. im gonner pehaps make some youtube film, :beans: Come get some damm beans with us!.

And you need to know how to speak understandable english. Just understandable. :bandit: :facepalm:

My danish delight

That is some serius diary shit you got on going right there mann.

That is some serius diary shit you got on going right there mann.

Im so lumberjack it required two nn's for you to declare my manness