Sign in to follow this  
Salous

US group looking for more

so what is required to join and are you guys bandits? been wanting to join a bandit group for a while. its not very fun playing by yourself.

Coverfirehero shut the hell up. Look im tired of have to read this dam post with you slandering us. You where killed because you didnt fit the requirements. Salous told you that if you didn't fit in you and everyone else who doesn't fit in will be killed and banned. They killed my real life friend and banned him' date=' so what. He moved on and keeps playing. Our purpose is to play the game have fun and survive. If we come across someone who doesn't declare themselves friendly he dies simple as that. If you can't understand that go play somewhere else and leave us alone. Is that understood.

[/quote']

"Shut up." "Leave us alone." Somebody call the wambulance.

Oh and you guys shoot everyone on sight. Quit lying. What's the point.

Coverfirehero shut the hell up. Look im tired of have to read this dam post with you slandering us. You where killed because you didnt fit the requirements. Salous told you that if you didn't fit in you and everyone else who doesn't fit in will be killed and banned. They killed my real life friend and banned him' date=' so what. He moved on and keeps playing. Our purpose is to play the game have fun and survive. If we come across someone who doesn't declare themselves friendly he dies simple as that. If you can't understand that go play somewhere else and leave us alone. Is that understood.

[/quote']

So much butthurt. You'd think we killed your dog or something. I bet you'll have four more angry rage posts within an hour after I make this reply. You're hopeless man.

It is amusing though.

Checking out the site and everything. I've gone ahead and registered, and from what I can tell, this is a very joking and carefree community, which is precisely what I'm looking for. I'll be anticipating when we can meet in-game, and I only hope that I don't end up like this Coverfire guy, haha. Though if I do, I won't have to worry about protecting my gear anymore, so there's that.

EDIT: Also, coverfire... Don't log out when you're in shock, otherwise you log in unconscious. It wasn't a glitch.

[/quote']

So much butthurt. You'd think we killed your dog or something. I bet you'll have four more angry rage posts within an hour after I make this reply. You're hopeless man.

It is amusing though.

Butthurt is the best you could come up with. Too bad ya'll are kicking everyone off your server because you're scared wussies. You're lucky I missed with my sniper earlier at the FH at the NW airport, but in my defense I was at 800 meters out. It was funny watching you run for the hills.

Checking out the site and everything. I've gone ahead and registered' date=' and from what I can tell, this is a very joking and carefree community, which is precisely what I'm looking for. I'll be anticipating when we can meet in-game, and I only hope that I don't end up like this Coverfire guy, haha. Though if I do, I won't have to worry about protecting my gear anymore, so there's that.

EDIT: Also, coverfire... Don't log out when you're in shock, otherwise you log in unconscious. It wasn't a glitch.

[/quote']

It is a glitch if you're not in shock and it happens anyway.

you have to be 18' date=' have team speak and be mature and thats about it tasty

[/quote']

By "mature," he means you have to know what a BM is and so forth and not be affronted by hearing the N word every five minutes. These are facts. On the other hand, I'm probably helping them filter out intelligent people because you'd have to be dumb to read how they are and decide to join anyway.

If only you put this much dedication into being a respectful teamplayer, things might have worked out for you. Oh well, keep up the butthurt trolling.

If only you put this much dedication into being a respectful teamplayer' date=' things might have worked out for you. Oh well, keep up the butthurt trolling.

[/quote']

I'm merely being spoken to and responding. You guys are not respectful at all. You're absurd. My initial post was intended to warn other players about your group so they don't waste their time joining. I have everything recorded on fraps. Don't make me spend time making youtube videos to prove what I'm saying. I will do it and post your shenanigans on here. You're going to look awfully long-nosed considering the dialogue I have on here. Perhaps the video of you guys making prank phone calls to random women at 3 a.m. will dispel any notion of maturity. They went something like, "Hi, what are you wearing?" *click* - followed by long guffaws as if you just did something clever. The sad thing is these are adults. I did that shit when I was like 14.

And now you're a butthurt adult. congrats. And you've just about proved my point. Look at all the desperate posts you've made tonight. You just can't seem to let it go. Each post you make only confirms this. Can't wait to see what the next one is. It's like watching a fat kid being pulled out of a candy store kicking and screaming.

show us moar raagggeee

And now you're a butthurt adult. congrats. And you've just about proved my point. Look at all the desperate posts you've made tonight. You just can't seem to let it go. Each post you make only confirms this. Can't wait to see what the next one is. It's like watching a fat kid being pulled out of a candy store kicking and screaming.

show us moar raagggeee

Everything that guy just said is bullshit. ha. And your simile is a meaningless cliche. If you were worth the words I might have called you a name but you're too child-like.

Hey, I've thoroughly checked, but I can't find the Teamspeak password. If it's possible to PM it to me on this forum, or the other, that'd be great.

"After you create the post, be sure to log onto Teamspeak to meet the guys and set up an interview with Salous."

Hey' date=' I've thoroughly checked, but I can't find the Teamspeak password. If it's possible to PM it to me on this forum, or the other, that'd be great.

"After you create the post, be sure to log onto Teamspeak to meet the guys and set up an interview with Salous."

[/quote']

I believe it's "daytime"

Enjoy your death.

Hey' date=' I've thoroughly checked, but I can't find the Teamspeak password. If it's possible to PM it to me on this forum, or the other, that'd be great.

[/quote']

I believe it's "daytime"

Enjoy your death.

It's a gamble I'm willing to take. Hell, if they do kill me, I'll probably enjoy the game more without the shit I've gathered anyway. If not, than I'll have some fun. The antics you've described seem a lot like my old gaming community, so I think we'll get along just fine.

But really, I think you're wasting your time here. Berating people on the internet doesn't really accomplish much other than wasting your time. Should just move on, it only takes an hour or two to get decked back out anyway.