Sign in to follow this  
Salous

US group looking for more

Looking for more players for DayZ. Must be able to work as a team. Must also have teamspeak 3 with a working microphone.

We have guys playing all throughout the day.

Check out our website to learn more.

www.thecohortgaming.com

Our server in game is Atlanta 31.

Still looking for a few more. Be sure to log onto teamspeak.

This is a team of morally depraved sycophants. They're completely devoid of intellect and inept skillwise. If you enjoy fart jokes, racist bigotry, and general stupidity, this is the team for you. If not, log into Atlanta 31 and please kill them. They have the clan name -TS-. They have it say their server is running a lower version so people do not join their server, but its actually running the correct version. Right now, they're gathering vehicles and stocking up on gear at the NW airfield. Their plan is to raid Dallas 11.

Being a retard, raging, and showing other worthless qualities will get you kicked from the group. When you're kicked from the group you will be killed.

Have a good day.

You couldn't keep your cool and be mature. You would rage at every little thing, and only prove our point by making such a silly post. We wish you the best of luck, and ask that you please move on.

Now with that done,

I'm happy to say that 90% of our recruits have turned out great and we've been having a blast setting up some coordinated looting and vehicle repairs. All are welcome to request training over teamspeak, or make an application in our forums.

I never raged about anything. That's completely fabricated. I was booted because I don't fit in with a bunch of immature idiots. Your "coordinated looting" involves playing on empty servers, running from building to building, and then disconnecting from the game using macros. Your "training," from what I experienced, involves camping out in a building and logging into other servers to kill unsuspecting noobs. Oh, and I should add that the end result of this "training" was your entire team getting killed by one person.

I might be new to DayZ, but I'm CAL-I. You probably don't know what that means. You're going to find out. I'm out there now gathering weapons, and I know where you are and where you're going to be.

If you think we're so immature and stupid, then why are you making such a big deal out of this? Just let it go dude. It's just a game.

If you want to try an attack of some kind, do it in-game. This raging on forums isn't helping and just comes off sad.

If you think we're so immature and stupid' date=' then why are you making such a big deal out of this? Just let it go dude. It's just a game.

If you want to try an attack of some kind, do it in-game. This raging on forums isn't helping and just comes off sad.

[/quote']

Personally, I hope he keeps on raging, its quite funny.

I'm not raging. I never raged. It's a really weak ad hominem (as per the stupidity of my adversaries). I'm having fun and getting revenge because you guys invite people to join your group, so that you can kill them and take their stuff when they get there. You can't betray someone and then expect them not to retaliate. I've even gone around to inform people in Teamspeak servers and various anti-bandit groups of your operation. (Hence the increase in people on your server). That's why government do cover-ups and don't throw people under the bus. Now everyone knows Atlanta 31 is a bandit clan server. That you guys have four vehicles. Look for them around the NW airfield! They have a Jeep, a bus, and a few other vehicles chock full of weapons and equipment and are most active when it gets dark out. I'm looking for their base right now. Add me on Steam "coverfirehero" if you want to help hunt griefer bandits who try to appear as normal human beings on internet forums, but are a figurative facsimile of the cannibals in "The Road." Oh, and if you haven't noticed I'm already attacking you in the game under various pseudonyms. I would've had you all last night but then it got dark out and I lost track and got killed by a glitch a shortwhile after. Nice try with the decoy flare though. As soon as my friend Nick gets the game, you guys are toast. He's a sgt. with two tours of Iraq and Afghanistan and mad fps skills.

This is a team of morally depraved sycophants. They're completely devoid of intellect and inept skillwise. If you enjoy fart jokes' date=' racist bigotry, and general stupidity, this is the team for you. If not, log into Atlanta 31 and please kill them. They have the clan name -TS-. They have it say their server is running a lower version so people do not join their server, but its actually running the correct version. Right now, they're gathering vehicles and stocking up on gear at the NW airfield. Their plan is to raid Dallas 11.

[/quote']

Sounds like my kind of group! I'm too scared to join randoms though, can't trust anyone in the zombie apocalypse!

This is a team of morally depraved sycophants. They're completely devoid of intellect and inept skillwise. If you enjoy fart jokes' date=' racist bigotry, and general stupidity, this is the team for you. If not, log into Atlanta 31 and please kill them. They have the clan name -TS-. They have it say their server is running a lower version so people do not join their server, but its actually running the correct version. Right now, they're gathering vehicles and stocking up on gear at the NW airfield. Their plan is to raid Dallas 11.

[/quote']

Sounds like my kind of group! I'm too scared to join randoms though, can't trust anyone in the zombie apocalypse!

They'll shoot you in the back of the neck. They don't care.

Yep. When I tried to join this group last week, they just shot me and took my shit. Their leader sounds like he has down syndrome or something. That should have been my first indication.

I have a mission if you choose to accept it. Go on their teamspeak server and join their group as my undercover agent. As soon as you find the location of their group and their vehicles, you will turncoat and kill them, and then we will take their vehicles.

Neat. I found a URAL in the woods. Did you guys need that? Muahaha! One vehicle down and under my control. :)

LOL... You're a fucking retard...

wow cover do you proof read your posts before you submit them? I've been running with Salous for 2 months im still alive. You where killed because you were annoying and a pain in the butt, and wouldn't listen. But this is besides the point. To anyone wanting to join our Group just act normal and mature and have fun. Don't listen to coverfirehero he is just mad at us for killing him.

wow cover do you proof read your posts before you submit them? I've been running with Salous for 2 months im still alive. You where killed because you were annoying and a pain in the butt' date=' and wouldn't listen. But this is besides the point. To anyone wanting to join our Group just act normal and mature and have fun. Don't listen to coverfirehero he is just mad at us for killing him.

[/quote']

I happen to be a descriptivist; any grammatical incorrectness is completely irrelevant for this kind of communication. My writing is in quite a lot of prestigious journals, and anthologies - I recently finished a book on Shakespeare which is getting published. So, on your first point, bite me. You spelled were as "where." Do you think I care about that? No. I don't, but the fact that you asked if I proofread (one word) my posts and then made a post full of errors is a comedy. I'm a freakin' copyeditor. Secondly, I was having problems because of a glitch, my legs were broken, and everytime I logged in I had a five minute timer. That's why I was "being a pain in the ass" and "not listening." I tried to explain to Salous what was going on, with the glitch, and he was the one who was being annoying, condescending, and not listening because he failed to understand that I was glitched and bitched at me for not listening. I was shot shortly thereafter because the only people allowed in the guild are sniveling worms who let Salous treat them like shit and act like a jerk. If you have a backbone, he'll have you shot in the head. Anyway, I have my nightvision, and my silenced m4, and the hunt continues.

Neat. I found a URAL in the woods. Did you guys need that? Muahaha! One vehicle down and under my control. :)

LOL... You're a fucking retard...

Salous, you need to buy a thesaurus. The word retard usually means that the person using it has a low IQ otherwise they would have a wider range of vocabulary. This is retarded. That's retarded. You're retarded. Grow up.

I find it funny that you guys are raging over being killed because you didnt fit the outfit of the group. I joined the server and TS not only did I great along great with them but they gave me some gear and we helped each other out. I see nothing wrong with them, so if youd like to continue to rage coverfirehero please take it somewhere else.

I find it funny that you guys are raging over being killed because you didnt fit the outfit of the group. I joined the server and TS not only did I great along great with them but they gave me some gear and we helped each other out. I see nothing wrong with them' date=' so if youd like to continue to rage coverfirehero please take it somewhere else.

[/quote']

That's a non-sequitor. You guys are bandits. Your group purposefully goes around with the sole mission of griefing players using every known glitch available, including logging off to other servers to zone in behind players and they disconnect from zombie aggro. It's incredibly lame and ruins the game for people. Did Salous order you to post that nonsense? I look forward to shooting you.

Coverfirehero shut the hell up. Look im tired of have to read this dam post with you slandering us. You where killed because you didnt fit the requirements. Salous told you that if you didn't fit in you and everyone else who doesn't fit in will be killed and banned. They killed my real life friend and banned him, so what. He moved on and keeps playing. Our purpose is to play the game have fun and survive. If we come across someone who doesn't declare themselves friendly he dies simple as that. If you can't understand that go play somewhere else and leave us alone. Is that understood.