Sign in to follow this  
Chiller_360

GloVine server Ban - Accidental 'ABORT' due to pc automatic shutdown

It was last weekend I was playing on GloVine server and was having some issues with my laptop overheating and switching off automatically but I left it over night and believed it would be ok for at least 3 hrs, however, within 1hr the hardrive had reached a high temperature, as I went to switch off my laptop I realised i was shooting a pig for meat and my combat timer had started, i left my game till the timer finished but instantly my computer shut off and disconnected me from server. When i went to join again to apologise to admin for instant ABORT it came up saying I have been banned.

I understand why I was banned and I am lucky i didnt get globally banned but i am getting my laptop repaired and might be getting a new one and GloVine is my favourite server, so what Im asking is if the admins of the server could unban my character account CHILLER360 so I can continue playing on my home server.

• Like 1

Hey mate its Ocelot here, you should look at this post as im mighty sure it was you that was in the server with me

http://dayzmod.com/f...8443-weird-ban/

In short you were not banned for logging but because a hacker was messing with the server..

Also the server is currently down and has been down for the last 5 hours. :(