Sign in to follow this  
j5dude

Cannot connect to this certain server.

So my friends and I play on a private hive and I was able to connect to the server day before yesterday fine. The next day comes and I cannot. I get passed the first intial "DayZ" logo loading screen, then to Waiting to Create Character, and then get stuck on the "Loading" text right before "Setup Completed". On the Waiting to Create Character screen I can type in side chat, but after that, I can only hear people talking in side chat. Please help :( my friends main this server. Thanks.

Edited by j5dude
  • Like 1

thats alot of unessersary highlighting...

but if you use dayz commander the right patch info isn't always there.

try using six launcher or the legacy browser.

sounds like your not waiting long enough on the loading screen....

I've waited 15+ minutes on this loading screen. I will either go and do something else, or alt + tab and watch YouTube, and when I come back, it's still Loading.

Same here, I was in a server, server stated it would be updated.

So I log out, wait for the server restart, check my DayZ Commander, everything is updated for me (normal Chernarus map), and I have version 1.7.4.4, ARMA 2 is 99153 (same as server).

Yet when I try to connect, I can and join, then I get stuck in loading screen without alt-tabbing I get stuck in it for 15 minutes now, and I tried restarting Dayz, or Dayz Commander, or both, or even my own computer.

Nothing seems to work.

P.S. Using Six Launcher didn't fix the problem for me.

Edited by KartDude