Sign in to follow this  
carpediembr

Have Ghillie need: m107/as50

Nah dude, you want a DMR mre than anything. The M107 and the AS50 ammo is hard to find and Nato rounds are near impossible.

the dmr is zeroed to 400m which is a good effective sniper range and allows you to be more mobile and quiter.

Nah dude, you want a DMR mre than anything. The M107 and the AS50 ammo is hard to find and Nato rounds are near impossible.

the dmr is zeroed to 400m which is a good effective sniper range and allows you to be more mobile and quiter.

I`m actually a very far away sniper, so m107 serve my purposes... I dont like DMR because it is not 1 shot 1 kill. I already have some M107 ammo, so I`m good on that.

And with the DMR, i can zero anything but 400m, so if the guy is further away, it's alot harder to make a perfect shot.

well good luck on finding those guns with the new update AS50's and M107's have been made rare as a SVD camo now so good luck.

Edited by lXxGODxXl

well good luck on finding those guns with the new update AS50's and M107's have been made rare as a SVD camo now so good luck.

well, since i have no use for 3 m107´s and no one of our squad is using it I am going to do that trade :)

Edited by Swordsworn