assassin_ukg

Dayz Auto Run - [Application]

Would like some help from anyone!! 

I would like to update this to work with the Dayz SA but I do not own Dayz SA, the only information I really need is the task manager name whilst the game is running, If anyone is kind enough to do this please do so and post here.. 

Then I will edit my old app to support Dayz Sa.

Thanks in advance to anyone who bothers. ;)

Just make a *premium* version with a more randomised "bouncing to the sides" and charge something for it. That way, people will start complaining more! And it will be worth!

Oh, and, by the way, Virustotal shows 4/52, but I think i will do a software just like this one, but for me only... what language did you used for this one?

Edited by SapioiT

Just make a *premium* version with a more randomised "bouncing to the sides" and charge something for it. That way, people will start complaining more! And it will be worth!

Oh, and, by the way, Virustotal shows 4/52, but I think i will do a software just like this one, but for me only... what language did you used for this one?

Lol yeah I hear you on that one "premuim" maybe I should make it out to be amazing when it's not. Hell worked for bf4 lol...

It wad coded in vb.net and the detections are from "confuser" an application used to obscure the source code. "Confusor" gets used by a lot of unethical programmers (hackers) to protect there code to, which lets the rest of us down with good applications. Either we put up with the detections or let the others decompile our source and grab our godly code lol. This was coded in vb.net 3.0.

Thanks for the reply buddy.

Goldy code? There is no such thing where I come from... Why don't you simply sue anyone using your code? If you can't sue them, either your code is too generic (literally "nothing much') or so complex that you'll have no need to sue anybody, because nobody would be using it, but rather learn from it. And there is no need to obsfurcate your code. Noone is going to recompile it and sell it as their own! Come on, dude!

And remember: The Open Source makes the programming world evolve togheder!

Edited by SapioiT

god-ly code lol. And do you really think I have time and money to sue (not common in the uk) everyone who did that lol. no, its just easier and faster for all involved if I just obscure the code. it also saves me from having a login system etc, more cost etc. It's a free product I make no money from it. So you can see I have no time/money to sue.

EDIT: I have had applications in the past decompiled and ripped apart and hard work ruined. I think I should be allowed to protect it if i want to, Now i just air on caution and do it with anything i spend time on.

I do believe in open source too but only for my open source projects lol

Edited by Assassin_UK1

Gonna give this a try this evening, used to use steam overlay method but since the gamespy shutdown that dosent seem to work anymore. If I remember il post the name of SA's task manager entry aswell.....but man....why you not got it yet....buy it! now! :)