dezzlejer

Servers

When I pick a server on Dayz Commander it launches but when I click Multiplier it just gives me list of server to go on and none ever work because it says the battle eye thing failed and doesn't launch and someone says that I have the wrong version. I updated but says someone higher then what there is. Can someone tell me how to fix this.

Hi m8 theres a cpl of things you should check when joining through the ingame browser

firstly check the server name (if its official it will have the versions in the name followed by the country and the server number "eg UK 367")

secondly check if its Private or Official hive (if Official you can take your gear with you server to server)

(if its private normally the gear you have is only good for the server your playing on depending what hives the server is connected to)

its ok to have a arma patch higher than the one on the server but if its to old you could get errors

DayZ patch must be the same as the server thou

the admins on "our" servers will not use there powers to abuse other players and all the scripts are locked down

Edited by 8bitgamers.co.uk

chances are that if using the ingame browser its gonna show you all the servers running different versions so if your sure your upto date then just a bit of chekcing before joiing will save you some time :)

Edited by 8bitgamers.co.uk