Sign in to follow this  
AS_Stinky

This game..

I've been browsing this forum for quite som time without actually registering and playing the game since june(ish?).

I just had to register today and say that this is the most fun I've ever had playing an online game with friends for the past 10+ years. So much randomness and so much bugs that in the end totally make it even more hilarious.

I love you Rocket, the rest of the team and everyone in the comunity that helped make this masterpeice. Even though I wish none of the bugs were fixed because hilarity ensues 95% of the time, I still support every move you guys do and I can't wait for the standalone. I'll gladly drop any amount in donations for extra support and appreciation to the team Rocket!

Words can't really explain how much of a great time I've had playing this mod with friends, and it's also because of the other players playing this. You guys are awsome aswell!

Also <3 FrankieOnPcIn1080p (check him out on youtube). It's videos like these that made Minecraft what it is today.

Stay awsome DayZ!

Edited by AS_Stinky
  • Like 7

Although the bugs can make for some hilarious situations I think it can only get better with the standalone being released in December.

All the additions to the game along with all the fixes to combat hackers will make it a lot more fun and allow a lot more player-created scenarios to take place.

I think the majority of us here have watched Frankie at some point. 138k views in less than 48hours on his latest vid. One of my favs too.

As for the rest of your post ... you just got yourself some beans :beans:

• Like 1

Check out this video:

This was posted by another forum user and shows you what you can get up to when you put your mind to it - a big 'defend the VIP' type event.

• Like 1

Am i the only one who hasn't watched a "Frankie" episode yet??

No I havent but on a softer note I heard he is good to watch

hmmm may take a wee gander at his profile then, OH 2 mins mate i need to screen cap ma GUID for you.... since im finally home!!

I will be standing by for that sweet nectar. I am at work till 0645 my time its 0419 now so i will update the database in when I get home for your pleasure.

Am i the only one who hasn't watched a "Frankie" episode yet??

It's very entertaining. He gets into a lot of funny situations.