Nikita_Cordes

[1stCav] Ravenoak PMC (Open Recruitment)

We are getting lots of great high-caliber people, thanks to all those that have applied! We still have many slots open. We have a large camp and need people to help with kicking some ass! Thanks for the interest, and good luck out there. Remember, the only rule is to SURVIVE.

I'm not 16 but I take this game seriously. I don't troll or grief and most of all I don't have a squeaky voice. I'm 13 and I been watching videos about this game. I know a lot and the controls. I watch Frankie and jacks Chanel. I'll be able to play by Christmas, so yay.

Are you affiliated with any other clans? No

Can you work well in a squad environment? yes

If given a promotion would you step up to the occastion and lead your men/women? I would step up and lead them safely while getting the job done

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? immediate revenge

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Suppor, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? assault/sniper

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? i can drive, and if needed can learn how to fly

Are you affiliated with any other clans? No

Can you work well in a squad environment? Yes

If given a promotion would you step up to the occastion and lead your men/women? Yes

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? Regroup, report to superiors, track and wait for new orders/eliminate target.

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Suppor, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? Medic/Support

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? I know how to drive and fly well

Booting System....

System Online....

Connecting to Network....

Negotiating with Host....

Client Connected.....

Enter Authorization Code:

Code Confirmed....

Secure Uplink Established....

Field report: 101212

Commanding Officer: Nikita Cordes

Theater of operations: Taviana

Chernarus is lost. The Zeds just kept coming.... I think we put over 2000 rounds into the hoard, but they just kept coming....

I... I... I don't know what happened...

All I remember is a flash of light, maybe someone through a flashbang, who knows... Next thing I know our line was down and they were in the base. We ran... not because we were scared, but because we have a duty an obligation to survive... We need to pick up the pieces and rebuild the machines or war and bring this new world under strict control... our control.

We fled Chernarus. We took our helicopter to the island of Taviana, where we heard the infection rate was far less....

Seems like they were wrong.

We are now fighting more than ever... And worse, I swear these things are getting smarter.... I have heard reports that they are now smashing windows and pulling people out of their cars and devouring their flesh...

A few clicks out our helicopter malfunctioned. We were scattered in the crash, but have managed to regroup. Despite several significant setbacks we have established a temporary base of operations in an old saw mill. We need troops now... Troops for the weapons, troops to run patrols, troops to help us secure and rule this island.

It is here that we rebuild... here that we throw off these shackles of just trying to survive.... right here and right now we are going to take the fight to the enemy. We are going to kill them wherever they live. We are going to crush them with our boots and use their blood to grease our tanks.

1stCav Ravenoak PMC, commander in the field: Nikita Seras-Nachole Cordes, Out...

Client disconnected....

Searching for new uplinks.....

Link Terminated....

Connection Lost....

Logging off...

Powering Down....

Are you affiliated with any other clans? No I haven't .

Can you work well in a squad environment? Yes I work very well in a squad environment.

If given a promotion would you step up to the occastion and lead your men/women? Yes I would.

If one of our own is killed by another member what would you do? Confiscate his weapon if he does not comply, he is a threat to the group and should be eliminated immediatly

What role do you think you would best fit in a platoon (Assault, Support, Medic, Sniper, Pilot)? I fit all these classes 100% I could be a mix of two if needed preferably support sniper.

Can you drive/fly (Trucks, Helicopters)? Yeah played arma 2 before dayz was out so I know my way.