Sign in to follow this  
pressytcn

dedicated server tool

is there a dedicated servertool that can run dayz

i have tools for arma 2 where i dan run 24/7 servers vanilla and missions with mods

but i can't get it to work with dayz i did manage to the single player dayz to hos but the drawback is that everytime i die the whole game resets wich is not ideal however i could probaly edit the mission file and place the host player on a lhd out in the ocean and then choose another playeble unit but that is again not the way i want to go

so where can i get the private hive tools i been googleing and tubing but everything i can find is eighter outdated or files are missing

is there a dedicated servertool that can run dayz

i have tools for arma 2 where i dan run 24/7 servers vanilla and missions with mods

but i can't get it to work with dayz i did manage to the single player dayz to hos but the drawback is that everytime i die the whole game resets wich is not ideal however i could probaly edit the mission file and place the host player on a lhd out in the ocean and then choose another playeble unit but that is again not the way i want to go

so where can i get the private hive tools i been googleing and tubing but everything i can find is eighter outdated or files are missing

i personally suggest dayz controlcenter

http://dayzcc.tk/

• Like 1