Sign in to follow this  
rexmaillie@yahoo.com

Looking for a great group to play with???

Well I have the solution for you! The Dayz Basturds. We are looking for new members from your newbie to your everyday player. There is an age limit do to complications in the past. Looking for 15-19. We are a pretty nice unless you mess with one of us then its time to kick some ass.

If interested PM me or add me on skype: rexarious

i woud really join because i hate to be an lonely wolf at the game. but are the clan playing on private servers or public servers? i have 8 months of experience with all types of things. i am fearless of going into bases or city's with snipers and armed players.

i can easly remember cordinates and know where all things spawn and spawnrate of it. i can drive cars go to combat ,snipe and scavenge.

i have a gamer pc and enthernet at 20mb per second and have almost only max 50 ping on whatever servers. so i am not going to lag.

Edited by Mulix98

Hey, I'm Alex.

I bought the game from the Steam sales and I would love to play with someone, because playing alone is not fun and there is a bigger chance of dieing.

I really love everything connected with zombies, from games to movies and comics and so on.

My current position is in Europe, but if you are from America it's not a problem we could play anyway.

I would love if you pick me for your group...

Regards.