Sign in to follow this  
Clayleb

Looking for a Small Group.

Just looking for a small group to join up with.

Me:

• I'm American
  • I'm a seasoned DayZ player and can easily find food, water, and military gear.
  • 16 years old and mature but can still have a good laugh
  • I can use a mic if you'd like me to, i'm afraid I don't have a Skype, the only communication I have is in-game chat or through Xbox. (If the entire group is using Skype I can go and make a Skype if you want me to.

The Group:

• 3-5 people (give or take).
  • Hive or Non-Hive based is fine.
  • Can be an experienced group or it can be a Bambi group that I'll have to show around.
  • If it's Hive based, I'm pretty much kitted out with an M14 AIM with a whole lot of DMR mags, 1911 with a couple mags, ghille, food, water, and basic tools like matches hatchet knife and toolbox. Sadly, i have no NVG's so if we're going to be playing at night we'll need to get some for me.

Hopefully, we'll have a good time together.

You pretty much described my Namalsk group. I'm trying to get it working, have one guy who actually applied correctly. We'll use Skype until I can convince my dad to let me port forward for TeamSpeak, unless you want to use ingame chat.

For more info, click the link in my sig. The thread is right here on the forums.

I'll join a group with you, I am a good field medic, as my pack is normally filled to the brim with blood bags, bandages, etc. I play on regular DayZ servers. I am a good distraction if you need to get away. hit me up through steam, coletrain930 or through xbox xXCOLETRAINxxx, I am super friendly, and I will risk my life to save the group. I am also superfriendly

I would love to join your group, although I am newbie...

I started playing yesterday, but I am fast learner. I am not your stealth assassin or something, if you need good fire power protection then I am your guy. I can handle good with vechicles and guns...

PLease take me in your group, because playing alone is not fun and I would love to have a good group to have a laugh or something.

• Like 1