skoomer

Looking for partner/s to go up to Green Mountain at night

Hey,

I read a lot about weird stuff is going on at green mountain (see the urban legend thread) so im searching for one or more partner/s to go up there at night and maybe experience something scary. Just to make a litte adventure and have some fun.

Some things about me: Im a 20 year old guy from germany (so my english isnt the best but I think the communication wouldnt be a problem).

I also would like to record any trip we make to green mountain so that if we undergo something scary, I would have it on video.

I also have a youtube channel where I would upload it.

The only thing you should bring with you:

A bearable headset/microphone and motivation. It also would be great if we would have a smililar time zone (otherwise its hard to find a matching time to play.) My time zone is gmt +1

We can communicate about teamspeak or ingame voice. (I think ingame voice would make it more scary cause when somebody die, theres no way to contact him soon :D)

So contact me via PM or reply to this thread.

Regards

Edited by Skoomer

I see. I have had some experiences there myself.

They say when the sun hits the hillside just right, you can find a radio waiting for you. The transmission goes from a crackle, to a shrill scream, followed by laughter from the same voice. If you listen long enough, the transmission will say, "Always watch your back...."

Those that turned around have not spoken about the incident.

If you take the radio off of Green Mountain... you don't want to know what happens when that radio leaves Green Mountain.

Hey Skoomer, I would like to join you if the offer is still up.

I can do this in the evenings after 8 GMT.

PM me with details if you like... :)

The way I find the "haunted green mountain" idea, it's just a running joke. But that's what I thought, you should speak to Steak and Potatoes. That place, no one should speak of that place.