hpmon

Looking for a Team mate Frankie and Jack Style :)

So my squad has stopped playing and im looking for someone who will be playing not necessarily a lot but is always active. Rather than just make it a one off thing for a night im looking for someone to stick with through good times and bad times what ever happens :)

For any of you potential team mates who watch FrankieOnPCin1080p, the idea is we play like him and Jack Frags :). You either know what I mean or don't XD

You need to be aged 15 or above, I really want someone who is not going to mess around, as in my opinion the game is most fun when your are out there getting things done :)

Post below your Skype name if you feel your are eligible to play along side me and we can get talking :)

Edited by hpmon

TomW426 is my skype, I'd be interested. But i play pretty seriously, I normally lonewolfed most of the time because i don't like people doing shit like randomly talking and even singing when we're hunting players xD. :)

Edited by Scraggles426
  • Like 1

Scraggles, you sound so strict! *salutes Scraggles* :D

Your post made me smile because I'm very similar to you. I cannot stand it when I say something like, "OK, let's make our way to x, collect y and then go to z."

And the other person agrees but then half way to x says something like.... "No! I know, let's go to Ballota. NO! Let's go to Cherno. OH I know, let's shoot cows! I haven't any food, It's been flashing for five minutes. Can I have yours? How about we...hey is that an M9? I can borrow it? Can I? CAN I? PLEEEEASE? OH! I really want your gun? Can I have it, I'll use it to cover you! Hey, how come you died? Cover you? Oh yeah lol, I was shooting your gun at that chicken! Why don't I shoot you and give you a blood transfusion? Whaddayamean "Piss off, cheat?" That isn't very nice!"

• Like 3

Thanks for all posts guys :)

Am open to new people as my last guy has made other friends and sorry if i didn't get back to you

Heya,

I'm looking forward to play with someone. I prefer to be good player who wont kill some one on site just because you can.

I live in Europa skype name is Joost vd Velde