Sign in to follow this  
CF.Summerhayes

Average Day On DayZ

Hello, I just feel like sharing this with you guys.

(I haven't played this Private Hive for a while so I will link all of the information at the bottom of the page).

I just spawned in at Elektrozavodsk with a Bandit skin. Straight away I decided to go looting and get the basic gear to head up north and find some good loot and vehicles. Knowing that I had the Bandit skin I was afraid that most people would kill me, but I decided to go straight in to Elektro. After looting the border of Elektro I spot a player with a Winchester heading to the orange brick building. He didn't spot me so I decided to run away up in the hills and scout the City before entering inside.

On my way entering inside the city, I hear in the distance gunshots. A couple of seconds later it says "Player has died by: Player AK_47". Aware of the dangerous ahead, I still enter. I find a dead body lieing on the floor at the ladders of the Fire station. I loot his body which had just a M9 and entered the Fire station. On the way entering, I didn't know that there was a player there but I don't know why, he just stared at me whilst walking away, not killing me. I thanked him and moved on to the church. After looting the church, I headed to the Pub finding a Lee Enfield. After looting this worthy find I hear gunshots, Cracking the window and flying past me. I quickly ran to the stairs to cover my position as I see a dead body. I decided to loot it quickly and he had the basic starter gear to head me across to the north. Seconds later, I heard more gunshots and sounds. I looked down the stairs and see a man with an AK_47 spraying me.

(After dieing, I was guessing he was the murder that killed most of the people in Elektro).

I decided to give it another go and respawn. I spawned at Komaravo which I was annoyed but decided to go looting anyways. In this big indiustrial building I opened it too see a S103 Van. I was happy, but at the top of the railing stands a player with an AKM staring at me. I quickly got in the Van and pummeled out of the Industrial place but he managed to shoot me in the face, whilst the Van ramming into him and blowing him up with me.

(We were both laughing in the chat, talking to each other).

Thanks for reading if you did, sorry for a bad story I just felt like sharing it with you lot.

Server: http://dayzmod.com/f...t-applications/

Information on Server: http://dayzmod.com/f...-on-our-server/

Edited by CF.Summerhayes
  • Like 1

A typical DayZ for me is logging into Dayzmod.com. I find collecting beans on here just as fun as in game, except I don't get shot at here. B)

• Like 2

Yea, getting Beans on the forums makes me feel better about myself. But my average day in DayZ more recently has been getting on the Balota Buddies Teamspeak, getting geared up with a Squad and scouting around Stary, and the Airfields.

http://balotabuddies.com/

Average Hydra DayZ day,

-Wake up and crawl out of my tent, cook and eat some pork on the fireplace

-pick up my rifle and head into Elektro, then hide in a nice corner, waiting.

-see a survivor, chase him around with my axe while blaring such hits as the Bee Gees' "Stayin' Alive" and the Benny Hill theme.

-rinse and repeat a few times

-get bored and go hold up on top of the hospital, inside the "safe room" and server jump until I find someone on the roof, who I proceed to fuck with via morphvox. They die eventually.

-get bored with that and go snipe as50 l33t sniper wannabes off of cherno's industrial buildings with my m24.

-killed by teleporter with TWS as50

Day complete.