Sign in to follow this  
Ruu

URGENT QUESTION!

Howdy.

Does the L85 TWS spawn naturally after the update?

Thanks for answers :3

Also, do DMRs spawn at chopper crashes?

Thanks Nimz!

We can take this hacker out now ^^

Yeah listen to Dankine. They were stopped from spawning, players could still have a few from before the update. You never asked if they were removed from game, just if they spawned naturally

Ah but the hacker started playing on our private hive server last night, and only last night.

He had 4-10 satchel charges, an L85TWS and some other sniper rifle.

We definately didn't have and satchel charges in camp, so he more than likely at least spawned those.

He also told us he found the L85 at a heli crash.

I believe the guns are still in the game, but they just dont spawn, those who had them before keeps them.

Are you sure he just joined last night? The satchal charges are a little wierd. You call

Just because he came onto your server a night ago doesn't mean he hacked it in, if he has the weapon in his inventory there it would stay. (unless your server is not on the hive?). And satchel charges, whilst i've never seen one, can be found if a player is persistently making the barracks spawn new stuff. It could take a day or so, but it is achievable...

He said its a private hive so the chances are he is hacking. but its hardly solid proof.

He could of just lied about where he got the items because he didnt want to admit to stealing from a tent or killing another player, or maybe someone else hacked in the items and gave them to him.

I play on a public hive server that announced they would be kicking any players that have that gun. it makes sense, otherwise people are just gonna hack them in and then claim they were 'grandfathered'

and yeah, all those satchel charges seem suspect as well

Safe to say 4-10 satchel charges is a metric shit ton of power.. If he found all those on your private hive within the first day of playing on it theres black magic involved check your server to see how long he has been alive aswell and zombie kills. But I would bring down the ban hammer.