Sign in to follow this  
gloopsgf

Looking for people to play with.

Hi, I recently bought DayZ, maybe two weeks ago, and i love to play with other people. The issue is, the two people that I use to play with have quit the game, about 2 days ago, due to the hackers they have encountered with me.

I am looking for people to play with, as this game is difficult and boring when playing solo.

Here is a little bit about me:

I am 14 years old, and I live in New York, United States. I can speak both Russian, and Ukrainian, and do not forget I live in America, so English is obvious. I like to play zombie apocolypse games, and to hang out with friends. I play a lot of MineZ when I am not playing DayZ, or it is raining outside.

I currently have a decent microphone, and pretty much every voice-chat program out there, skype, teamspeak, raidcall, and of course steam.

I have been trying to get the best out of my DayZ experience, finding vehicles, and new guns, and in general exploring the map. I am usually glued to the coast, and would love a group to go further in-land with.

I would be glad to play, same timezone, (EST) so play times will be similar. Add me on skype. Ziggabot

Added both of you, would be nice if we all used steam, but its better to play with people, than to not :)

Hey dude, I would love to play. Add me on Skype: 'sam.kennard1'. Or you can add me on Steam, 'Samstorm418' I have tags but you should be able to find me easily.

Edited by Samstorm418