Sign in to follow this  
Dan Killian

Tent spawns: where to look?

I have been playing maybe a month and have a good time find most of the items that I need (though it seems every time I need a compass, 10 watches spawn). But I am having a hell of a time finding a tent. I have been checking residential spawns, supermarkets, deer stands, and the like. Is there some trick I am missing? Where do you look for tent spawns.

Also I play on a private hive (BMRF is the best, if you are looking for lots of people and awesome admins!), so server hopping is out.

Thanks

You're looking in the right spot. We usually find them in supermarkets. If it's a private server, they may have adjusted the rate that they spawn and lowered it to make it harder to camp up.

Most of the time they are well hidden in bushes but some can be found at devil's castle

Opps my bad. I thought you meant tents put by other players.

Yeah in supermarkets like xxblink said.

Edited by KidWithABigHat

Supermarkets and apartments.

Also the last 3 ATV's I have found have had tents on them, I don't know if other players have put them there or they spawn.

We've found several in ATVs, too. They spawn on them. Not always, but sometimes.

Edited by xxblink

We've found several in ATVs, too. They spawn on them. Not always, but sometimes.

There is accutally a better spawn rate of finding them in an ATV then anywhere else