Sign in to follow this  
simon.sez00@gmail.com

Looking for others in the US to group up with

Been looking on the forums for some US players with little luck so here I am looking for some mature plays preferably 20+.

I play mostly on Chernarus and Namalsk. I'm based on the west coast I've been playing for little over 2 months also

been watching videos (sacriel and Frankie) and really wanting to experience that style of game play tactics and all

around having fun. I'm not interested in scavanging for days or hoarding. Vehicles can be fun to work towards, I have no

interest in camping cherno or electro and killing Bambi's either. So if your interested please shoot me a PM.

If you are still looking for some mature people 20+ to play with send me a message man. I have a group of about 5 players and we are all (well except for one poor soul in louisiana) on the west coast as well. We have a pretty chill private server we play on as well. Send me a message and we can get some play time in.

Well I'm 16... well i do watch Alot of youtuber's [Frankie,Sacriel,Rhinocrunch].Honestly I play as a Bandit but.. i dont kill any unarmed ppl or Bambis i dont have any Fantasi about camping in Elektro or Cherno. I been playing this game about 4-5 months so if u interested u can add me on my skype :Reflaction74