So Today on my Server Germany / Cologne was again a Cheater group with the Tag ) =FUN=. They spawned behind survivours and kill them.

I only have one of this guys name =FUN= Egoist.

OMG!!!

Only cause one of us spawned behind you you going to call us hacker? Seriously? please learn to play and stop crying.

=FUN= is a serious and CLEAN clan so dont call us hacker...

xD sry but its just a stupid post...

greez =FUN= IgnoranT

Actually. He has no grounds to prove it's a hack. Nor do you have any grounds on saying this is a stupid post, when in general ideals. You cant spell nor prove that the clan is clean or serious. But same goes for him, both of you hold no proof.

This is just my opinion, but Heres how i see it:

P1: "This guy/clan is hacking because "

P2: "Wait, my clan is clean. This guy is stupid and dosnt know what hes talking about!"

Lying or not? You do the math..

Im an expert at detecting people who lie, keyboard or not, there are still "body signals" that people give off when lying.

Examples i saw in this thread:

- Quickly posted replies. (He saw the thread and posted as fast as he could to defend himself. "Holy crap i got reported! Need to make a reply now!")

- Poor quality of defense. (Hastily typed messages, and lack of credible evidence.)

- Accusing the Reporter. (Red Flag. You instantly make yourself look guilty by accusing the person that reported you without proper evidence.)

NOTE: I am not pointing fingers, i am only bringing my opinion to the table. Take it as you wish.

Hey Guyz,

Im =FUN= EgoisT and I want to say clearly that I dont cheat neither is my clan. Yesterday I spawned on Germany/Cologne in Military Barracks at NW Airfield and first i saw was blablabla =FUN= EgoisT and i got kicked. That was the first time yesterday (sry if im wrong) I visited Germany/Cologne. The only way I can spawn behind survivors is when im changing the Server and spawn randomly behind any Survivor. I ask you to delete this topic because its just wrong and you hurt the Name of =FUN= Clan which is excisting since 2009 and esl active. We dont have any hackers and if we should have any they get kicked off right away.

Greez =FUN= EgoisT

Im =FUN= EgoisT and I want to say clearly that I dont cheat neither is my clan. Yesterday I spawned on Germany/Cologne in Military Barracks at NW Airfield and first i saw was blablabla =FUN= EgoisT and i got kicked.

Well, you were server-hopping, weren't you? Everybody hates those server-hopping fuckers who are spawning inside barracks. Don't whine if somebody will kick you for that, you deserved the kick, IMO at least.

Anyway, it's just unethical, not hacking. Also, being active since 2009 doesn't prove anything, neither is OP.

Well, you were server-hopping, weren't you? Everybody hates those server-hopping fuckers who are spawning inside barracks. Don't whine if somebody will kick you for that, you deserved the kick, IMO at least.

Anyway, it's just unethical, not hacking. Also, being active since 2009 doesn't prove anything, neither is OP.

No at fact we wer at airfield with 5 persons and i had to eat and logged out while the others went off and when i came back I logged in and wanted to follow my mates.

Well, wer active since 2009 and never cheated maybe we had new members which did but they were kicked off right away. I just wanted to say that I dont hack/cheat neither any of my mates does.

This is just my opinion' date=' but Heres how i see it:

P2: "Wait, my clan is clean. This guy is stupid and dosnt know what hes talking about!"

Im an expert at detecting people who lie, keyboard or not, there are still "body signals" that people give off when lying.

- Quickly posted replies. (He saw the thread and posted as fast as he could to defend himself. "Holy crap i got reported! Need to make a reply now!")

- Poor quality of defense. (Hastily typed messages, and lack of credible evidence.)

- Accusing the Reporter. (Red Flag. You instantly make yourself look guilty by accusing the person that reported you without proper evidence.)

NOTE: I am not pointing fingers, i am only bringing my opinion to the table. Take it as you wish.

[/quote']

You sir have a good eye!

It's commonly known people will sever jump and move to kill people it is an exploit. Additionally it seems the Arma 2 game itself has many flaws in it, hence the amount of people hacking and ruining the game.

The OPs story is plauseable

This is just my opinion' date=' but Heres how i see it:

[/quote']

You sir have a good eye!

It's commonly known people will sever jump and move to kill people it is an exploit. Additionally it seems the Arma 2 game itself has many flaws in it, hence the amount of people hacking and ruining the game.

The OPs story is plauseable

Hey dude,

the quality of my defense may result of my not as good as they should be english level since its not my mother tongue i try my best but i cant "speak" like i would like to. The fast answer well one of my =FUN= mates told me our clan is accused of hacking and my nick is used so I tryed to correct this as fast as i could.

There Was so Many Guys who told me you were Direckly Spawn behind them with Top Equip, i never saw it but IMO i Must post any trace of cheating, if i was Wrong then Sorry.

Ng