Sign in to follow this  
Wolverine22

STUCK IN OCEAN PLEASE HELP

So i started playing today and some sad hacker kid in his moms basement teleported everyone in ocean including me. Now I'm stuck there no matter what server I join, I can't respawn, and the 'Restart' button is f*cking useless. I refuse to swim all the way back (if this even works) only to be attacked by Hacker again.

What can I do?

wait and die, or get someone to come and kill you (assuming you have the first clue where you are)

may I suggest you dont play on public servers

Edited by Dankine

I have been swimming in 1 direction, for almost 2 hours and no change, whenever I log into a private hive server I'm on land, but whenever it's an official server no matter which one, I'm in the ocean. I tried deleting my account in play profile and creating new one, no change. Can someone with a fucking brain help?

• Like 1

I have been swimming in 1 direction, for almost 2 hours and no change, whenever I log into a private hive server I'm on land, but whenever it's an official server no matter which one, I'm in the ocean. I tried deleting my account in play profile and creating new one, no change. Can someone with a fucking brain help?

2 hours lol, are you swimming towards the land?

edit - sensible suggestion

find someone with a chopper, meet on their server and maybe they can find you from the air.

Try this thread, very helpful people who might help you

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/103492-trusted-medics-of-the-wasteland-dispatch-office/page__hl__%2Btrusted+%2Bmedics

Edited by Rastamaus

A server admin can move you or get your coordinates from the database. Or if you have a gps get the coordinates and ask someone with a boat/heli to pick you up

Or you can starve/die of thirst.