Sign in to follow this  
DayZoey

Stuck on Black Loading Screen

So I've been having this issue for a couple of days now. It's only with the one server but it's the server I play on and I don't wanna have to start from scratch on a public server (or deal with hackers to be honest) and I've tried everything I can find on google and these boards here to fix the problem. I've tried downgrading Arma2 but it won't let me (tells me the beta path cannot be deleted), I've downgraded the DayZ version, deleted it entirely and reinstalled. I've uninstalled the game, reinstalled and reinstalled DayZ using DayZ Commander but nothing seems to be working.

I also noted that I did try joining a public hive and it seemed to work just fine, logged in no problem.

The only other topics I could find on this went unanswered or had some people raging at the folks trying to help them, if anyone has a solution that I haven't mentioned above, please share. Spent the better part of three hours last night and an hour today trying to fix it and I've gotten bupkiss.

I have same problem. One time joined to some server yesterday, but today bad luck. Can't play, stuck on "Loading" screen. My system:

Windows 7 x64 bit

Latest Steam version of Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, Arma 2 OA Beta

Patched via Six Updater 2.9.7pre to @Dayz1.7.4.4

Latest Beta patch 99202

Can your help me? Whats wrong with it?