Sign in to follow this  
MasukaGP

PBE Clan Base, hacked weapons/items

US 6 Portland is the server

I stumbled upon PBE's clan base, bunch of cars and tents, I saw someone at the tents, player [PBE]chaos0 or chaotic0, so I killed him. As I was going to loot his body the server restarted, when I rejoined none of the PBE members were in so I looked through the tents, I found items I had never seen before. I thought in general any hacked items in DayZ had no picture icon, so I thought the items were safe, the weapon was the Bizon PP-19 SD, I asked over teamspeak what this weapon was and someone responded its a rare from a crashed helicopter, I was extremely happy with my new weapon.

I look into the next tent, soldier clothing? what the fuck?

I ask again over teamspeak, what is soldier clothing?

I get the response "DUDE THATS THE RAREST ITEM IN DAYZ OH MY GOD PLEASE LET ME HAVE IT"... Naturally me being an asshole I immediately equipped it and as I started describing how it looks (like a soldier...), he starts laughing hysterically and said he didnt think id be stupid enough to equip it, apparently it is a hacked item, aswell as the Bizon PP-19 SD.

I did not know these items were hacked, PBE clan on the server listed above were the ones who had the tents, both items had pictures.

I have dropped the soldier clothing and put back on my ghilly suit, have dropped the Bizon aswell, please look into this I do not want to get banned for this.

Admin PM me if you would like the grid coordinates.

The PP-19 is a legitimate weapon. I just found one at a crashed helicopter yesterday, though it was in the tall grass next to it and was a bugger to spot. Never heard of soldier camo before, so that's probably hacked.

Dude, I've got a Bison, it shows up at crashed helis, and I've seen soldier clothing in the barracks. I threw it away because it's ugly. The camo sleeveless clothing looks MUCH better, more Rambo. :)

ok mr MasukaGP. so u r the guy in the ghillysuit, who was pvp-disconnecting in front of me, when ive started shooting with my bizon?

nice one. pls take a look in the wiki next time. ;)

You are infact the one that battle logged, and what about the soldier clothing?

You are infact the one that battle logged' date=' and what about the soldier clothing?

[/quote']

like kophka said, its a rare but implemented loot. oh damn, now that u mention it... i hope my m136 rocketlauncher is not a hacked item too? O.o

ps:

the bizon has one of the highest lootchances at crashed helis. in fact of that u must be new to this mod, game( seems more like an independent game, mh?). well, i would like to apologize in advance for my sarcastic and a bit aggressive replies.

btw...this is not ur ingame-tag, mh? so i cant equip my invisible-master-cheat-suit and track u with the survivor locating gps I've written yesterday. :( oh noooo...sarcastic again, sry.

please...please use google next time, before u open such a defaming and villainising thread again.

have a nice day and fun with daisy ;)

i nearly forgot...some helpful links for u :)

how to use google the efficient way >>> http://mashable.com/2011/11/24/google-search-infographic/

some helpful links and stuff >>> http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

and an image >>> http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/22282892.jpg

What part do you not understand, I have acknowledged the Bison is a legit weapon, I have for the last three posts been speaking of the Soldier Clothing, I do not care whatsoever what it does, the fact of the matter is that the only way to obtain it is to hack it into the game.

What part do you not understand' date=' I have acknowledged the Bison is a legit weapon, I have for the last three posts been speaking of the Soldier Clothing, I do not care whatsoever what it does, the fact of the matter is that the only way to obtain it is to hack it into the game.

[/quote']

mmmh...didnt u post something like, uhm...hacked items are invisible in inventory?

i don't know, never seen a hacked item so far.

nevertheless, u have no proof, thats it is an hacked item and i have none, that its not. so let me write a letter to the daisystaff, ok? and as far as i remember, the soldierclothings were gone, after uve raided our camp with ur friend(s). ;)

pls, don't be that serious. theres no fun arguing with u, when u act like an offended kid:-/

Soldier camo is not a hacked item. I've run into people in the far north wearing it. They had winchesters and low end pistols.

Now, let's put on our thinking caps, kids: if you can spawn any item you wish into a game, are you going to spawn soldier clothing and continue using a Winchester and a Makarov?

Please read the wiki instead of making baseless accusations on the forum.