Sign in to follow this  
Jex =TE= (DayZ)

I'm going to live Dayz

I have a week booked off work coming up. I'm loading up dayz and will be doing nothing but playing days the whole week. This means when I sleep the game will still be playing, when I'm hungry I can only eat what I have in my inventory so I will be stocking up on rabbit, chicken, steak etc. I have most of the cans of food but for the life of me cannot find "Frank N Beans" anywhere! When I ask at the counter I either get weird looks, laughed at or security get called. What am I doing wrong - I need to stuff my face with Frank N Beans or I won't be able to simulate Dayz the way I want to!

lovin your work!

What country are you in? I'm in London, we don't have Frank & Beans but there's a few very similar tinned delights.

If your in the states the local Fred Meyer may carry Heinz beanz. I found some in a couple local stores here too.

When I find mountain dew I'll ask someone to send me it and I will make a shrine.....I wonder if I can run a cable out to the woods and play out there. <_<

Impressive dude! Watch the waistband though - bear in mind in DayZ you're running from things constantly, and you're just gonna be glued to your chair! haha.

we don't have Frank & Beans but there's a few very similar tinned delights.

WITNESS HEINZ, AND THEIR VALIANT TAKE-OVER OF THE CANNED GOODS MARKET!

heinz-beans-with-pork-sausages.jpg

• Like 1

Heinz do frank and beans...just look at all the tins!

U ain't gonna find anything in the UK called frank and beans lol I ain't seen that.

Aww, I thought by the title you were gonna go into the great outdoors and camp under the stars all survival like, I was gonna offer my services by tagging along! I need a good camping trip under the stars, getting outta my head!

Then I read your gonna play a game for the week! What a waste of a holiday, I've done what your proposing but with a healthier diet, you'll get sick of it in 2 days, then you'll miss out on all the things you dream of when working, mates, eating out, bit of traveling etc.

Ps frank and beans are just beans with mini sausages in, find em everywhere!

LOL you'll be so sick of eating by the end of it!!! In DayZ you have to eat a whole can of food/whole steak every 30mins - 1 hour!!! Also due to this you are going to have to wake up during the night to feed your character!! Good luck to you though mate!! Think it'll be a funny experience!!!

I have a week booked off work coming up. I'm loading up dayz and will be doing nothing but playing days the whole week. This means when I sleep the game will still be playing, when I'm hungry I can only eat what I have in my inventory so I will be stocking up on rabbit, chicken, steak etc. I have most of the cans of food but for the life of me cannot find "Frank N Beans" anywhere! When I ask at the counter I either get weird looks, laughed at or security get called. What am I doing wrong - I need to stuff my face with Frank N Beans or I won't be able to simulate Dayz the way I want to!

Cool story breh.

Why not take the two key ingredients in frank and beans and combine them? They already have canned cocktail wieners, combine that with a can of heinz beans and VIOLA!!! FRANK AND BEANS!

Frank and Beans is another way of saying Pork and Beans. Hotdogs are made from pigs (well, atleast they're SUPPOSED to be), and some hotdogs are called franks. Pig's meat is called pork, so Pork N' Beans! Ask for that. you might not find Heinz though...

I've got the whole weekend to play, the wife and kids are going away until Sunday! :)

Unfortunately I still have to work in the evenings. :(

Yeh I'd much rather grab a backpack and head into the woods for a few day(z) rather than sit at a computer for hours :)

I might join you by going into town and shooting anyone in a baseball cap.. oh wait.. that's murder.