thewonwhoknocks

Looking For Pals/ Fun, Laughter,Adventure

I am new to DayZ and I'm looking for a few friends to play with. This will include fun, laughter, and adventure...or it could lead to many blood soaked bodies in a river. So leave a reply with your Skype or Steam name and let's get to either surviving or thriving at failing.

Hey dude add me on Skype: Jedirulz

i am in a clan and u might be able to join. We havnt been active lately but I am now and i want to be able to play with someone in dayz. Talk to me on Skype

yea im up for it this weekend if you would like

Awesome, just add me on SKype, my username is: bttf88, or you can give me yours if you would like.

Edited by TheOneWhoKnocks

Hey dude add me on Skype: Jedirulz

i am in a clan and u might be able to join. We havnt been active lately but I am now and i want to be able to play with someone in dayz. Talk to me on Skype

Awesome, I've sent you a Skype request, so I'll see you soon.

Yo add me on steam: Peter4306.

I am kind of a beginner, but have all general knowledge on the game and know how to play. It would be awesome to be able to play with someone else, and not get killed on sight whenever I'm in a town :). Lemme know

Yo add me on steam: Peter4306.

I am kind of a beginner, but have all general knowledge on the game and know how to play. It would be awesome to be able to play with someone else, and not get killed on sight whenever I'm in a town :). Lemme know

That is exactly the kind of person I am looking for :). It would be awesome to play with you!

Awesome, I've sent you a Skype request, so I'll see you soon.

ok then buddy. Come on today or tomorrow to play dayz with me. Ill get u some decent gear. We can go to an airfield for some good loot. It will be a trek to meet up though... try find a map and some food and water and an axe. so we can find each other and u won't die of food, water or zombies probably

Steam: Gabriel54654

I have skype and all of that.

I got the game a few days ago. I already watched alot of vids on DayZ in the past and I do know some of the game not EVERYTHING but still know alot to know what im doing most of the time. And I think it would be nice to play with someone that won't backstabb me or just shoot me on site. Because im getting sick of trying to team up with random people in a server and getting shot right when they see me when im just trying to be nice.

Steam: Gabriel54654

I have skype and all of that.

I got the game a few days ago. I already watched alot of vids on DayZ in the past and I do know some of the game not EVERYTHING but still know alot to know what im doing most of the time. And I think it would be nice to play with someone that won't backstabb me or just shoot me on site. Because im getting sick of trying to team up with random people in a server and getting shot right when they see me when im just trying to be nice.

That is also how I feel and I think it would be great to team up and play.