I'm not new to the DayZ mod, nor do I have a hard time surviving, but I need someone to give me a blood transplant, or fix a broken bone, or something, here are some basic requirements.

• At least 14 (I'm 15)
  • Have to have Skype
  • A LEGAL copy of the game
  • At least some basic knowledge of the game

If you're interested send me an email- tman9232@gmail or just leave a comment

Edited by xXChevyNinjaXx

(transfusion)

location matters for ping.

whyyyyyyyyyyyy skype whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

you can morphine yourself :D

Edited by Dankine

I need a partner and i meet all of the requirements, ive played dayz since the first week so im not retarded.i have skype, just tell me if you wanna play together.

-RECRUITING NEW AND OLD SURVIVORS-

Hello and a very warm welcome from the DayZ community and the Gaming Experience community.Welcome to the post apocalyptic world of DayZ.The GXP community would like to have you among "her" ranks.We house a private-hacker free-DayZ server.Medical/community team for help and assistance are included.Teamwork and security and lots of pasta!(We have no cookies,this is no WoW!) :P

So,apply to our site now and get in touch with us.It's pretty easy and fast.(We have TeamSpeak)

Meet with friendly players,work together as a unity.Survive the zombies.Come back tomorrow and resume the fun.We want YOU to be our next new blood! ;D

Visit our homepage now!Make an introduction thread in our forums,we're looking forward to knowing you and any friends that you bring along.

http://gamingexp.com/

Happy trails.

Bishon

Senior advertisment manager - GXP -

Very "warm welcome" considering you just go around here copying and pasting into the reply box on various threads.

So... hey. Now you didn't say Chernarus, so if you like Namalsk, I have a thread going.

I don't think Skype will suit our needs and TeamSpeak is much better, or vent, though I do have skype until that can be set up (cjdow22).

My thread is here: http://dayzmod.com/f...sda-recruiting/

Look over it, you like what I'm doing send in an application if you can handle the requirements.

It's nothing too demanding, and it's pretty casual. A basic overview of the rules is use common sense, act with maturity and dignity, and don't f*** up (decide to take the vehicle randomly and crash it into a tree for no reason, ect).

It's not going to be a big group like Bishon's, just 2-4 and maybe 5 (it depends how it progresses, I'd actually like just 3, me included) and we're going to kick Namalsk's ass.

I really hope I see you there.

Edit: Been playing DayZ for a few months now! I've done everything but repair and pilot a heli, a few of the vehicles, and kill a player. But hey, never much got the chance to kill....

Edited by Neko-san

Sorry guys, I'm not interested in other threads, but if you were to contact me like I said, then maybe I would be interested in you're groups, nd yea bro I know u can morphine your self, I needed to get across my point, ping, though I didn't know about, of course the team chat I just don't know how to work, but you could tell me, nd I would be willing to give it a try, like I said you can email me if your interested

I need a partner and i meet all of the requirements, ive played dayz since the first week so im not retarded.i have skype, just tell me if you wanna play together.

I am interested, so yea email me.