Sign in to follow this  
PiddlePuss

OMG more LLJK goon hacking!!!!!!

it's me im the literal hitler

Hey wait a second!

Wtf it's not a game rocket.

I'm just another rat running around your maze.

Just goes to show you can't trust anyone.

It's a game actually

Laugh it up' date=' cunts. Your time against the wall will come.

And the hardcore legit Dayz community will laugh and laugh.

[/quote']

01-e-thug.jpg?w=1000

there's only one way this can end

hitlander

those wacky gewns, how der they shit up shit. I will efuck them right in the cuntler.

I think we should talk about dinosaurs now, lets discuss the Hitlerasaurus

You could also google hitler and find out it isn't something to laugh about it and when you do, it makes you look like an immature little asshole.

just sayin' iz all

MasterCaution' pid='119885' dateline='1339884238']

You could also google hitler and find out it isn't something to laugh about it and when you do' date=' it makes you look like an immature little asshole.

just sayin' iz all

[/quote']

what is your opinion on space hitler and pope hitler though?????????????????????????????????????

You could also google hitler and find out it isn't something to laugh about it and when you do' date=' it makes you look like an immature little asshole.

just sayin' iz all

[/quote']

lol yeh but saying that sommeone griefing your favorite videogame is hitler is okay. cool way to remember & respect all those lifes that have been lost in the holocauset.

also what about highhitler???? is he ok?

List of good Hitler names to use:

Im Hitler

Gay Hitler

Shitler

Random Hitler

Nigger Hitler

Crazy Hitler

Zombie Hitler

Anime Hitler

Killer Hitler

President Hitler

Dog Hitler

Dr. Hitler

iHitler

Ghost Hitler

Baby Hitler

Hitler Simpson

Pirate Hitler

Psycho Hitler

Sneak Hitler

Kawaii Hitler

Cool Hitler

Mega Hitler

Über Hitler

Skate Hitler

Girl Hitler

Weird Hitler

Ninja Hitler

King Hitler

My Little Hitler

Evil Hitler

Phantom Hitler

Added by wuat:

weedlord hitler

69hitler69

BRhitler

any more u think I should add? post em below :D

List of good Hitler names to use:

Im Hitler

Gay Hitler

Shitler

Random Hitler

Nigger Hitler

Crazy Hitler

Zombie Hitler

Anime Hitler

President Hitler

Dog Hitler

Dr. Hitler

iHitler

Ghost Hitler

Baby Hitler

Hitler Simpson

Pirate Hitler

Psycho Hitler

Sneak Hitler

Kawaii Hitler

Cool Hitler

Mega Hitler

Über Hitler

Skate Hitler

Girl Hitler

Weird Hitler

Ninja Hitler

King Hitler

any more u think I should add? post em below :D

weedlord hitler

69hitler69

BRhitler

just sayin' iz all

[/quote']

lol yeh but saying that sommeone griefing your favorite videogame is hitler is okay. cool way to remember & respect all those lifes that have been lost in the holocauset.

I didn't compare anyone to Hitler himself. That would be silly. I compared goons not police stating their ranks to Germans saluting Hitler. See the difference, you banned LLJK moron?!?

And before someone brings it up as they have in the past - using exploits in a game is wrong. I don't give a shit if you pass the information on to the developers. You're cheating . Cheating yourself, others, and the community at large. Besides, it's a well known fact that the LLJK goons are still duping constantly, and others are still nuking servers.

And even if you were trying to justify your outright horrendous stupidity by letting developers know what you're doing so that the exploits can be patched - it's still wrong to keep doing it. You'd be the Dayz equivalent of Vichy French.

Well, Pepe Le Pew, sure I was cheating like a dickhead non stop and my actions resulted in the loss of thousands of hours of people's hard earned beans and fun, but now that it's been patched out, we're cool right? Fucking wrong! You will be lined up against the wall.

If my time in ROTC has taught me anything at all, it's respect for the rules. That, and the FACT that my enemies deserve NO QUARTER. Just like a fucking no good bum. I will always remember, but I will never forget.

I didn't compare anyone to Hitler himself. That would be silly. I compared goons not police stating their ranks to Germans saluting Hitler. See the difference, you banned LLJK moron?!?

Oh sorry yeah. Huge difference there :rolleyes:

how long were you in rotc until they kicked u out lmao

"I will always remember, but I will never forget"

I didn't compare anyone to Hitler himself. That would be silly. I compared goons not police stating their ranks to Germans saluting Hitler. See the difference' date=' you banned LLJK moron?!?

[/quote']

Oh sorry yeah. Huge difference there :rolleyes:

how long were you in rotc until they kicked u out lmao

he is going to use his SPEC OPS ROTC training to find and hunt you down, i suggest you print this thread out and file a police report like I already have

EDIT:

You will be lined up against the wall...my enemies deserve NO QUARTER...I will always remember' date=' but I will never forget.

[/quote']

Wow, look at you. Have you considered talking to a therapist about your anger issues? It's not really healthy to get this upset over vidja games, you know.

Then again, you WERE in the ROTC. A violent, sociopathic thug who threatens to kill people over the most minor of offenses would fit in just fine in the Army!