Sign in to follow this  
PiddlePuss

OMG more LLJK goon hacking!!!!!!

Is this really supposed to be news? This is predictable as clockwork. SA forums have been a wretched hive of scum and villainy since they were excreted upon the sidewalk so many years ago. They were pioneering ways to be jaded antisocial douches way before it was the trendy thing to do on the net.

Is this really supposed to be news? This is predictable as clockwork. SA forums have been a wretched hive of scum and villainy since they were excreted upon the sidewalk so many years ago. They were pioneering ways to be jaded antisocial douches way before it was the trendy thing to do on the net.

You are adorable.

Yes, everyone is destroying the internet, what else is new? We've had to fight harder than Disco to stay free because of people who think the internet should be without common courtesy.

If the internet was a place where your face, real name, and general area (college, school, etc.) was made knowledgeable, just like the real world, these people wouldn't dare open their mouths or pull this stuff. It's the very essence of anonymity that removes the players need to act like a normal human being. Obviously, this isn't happening, but you get my point. Penny Arcade did this whole issue in one comic.

Yes' date=' everyone is destroying the internet, what else is new? We've had to fight harder than Disco to stay free because of people who think the internet should be without common courtesy.

If the internet was a place where your face, real name, and general area (college, school, etc.) was made knowledgeable, just like the real world, these people wouldn't dare open their mouths or pull this stuff. It's the very essence of anonymity that removes the players need to act like a normal human being. Obviously, this isn't happening, but you get my point. Penny Arcade did this whole issue in one comic.

[/quote']

Do you get all your lessons in life from comics? Just saying, I can, and DO troll people in real life, because it's fucking funny, not because 'hey guys i can hide behind the guise of anonymity'.

Do you get all your lessons in life from comics? Just saying' date=' I can, and DO troll people in real life, because it's fucking funny, not because 'hey guys i can hide behind the guise of anonymity'.

[/quote']

Missed his point, hes not talking about your awesome trolling ability.

He's talking about if you were to go force a site, like facebook, to shut down; with anonymity you could probably do it and nobody would be the wiser - but if all your credentials were posted where everyone could see, I'm pretty sure your entire neighbourhood would have pitchforks ready.

Trolling is so hardcore

Do you get all your lessons in life from comics? Just saying' date=' I can, and DO troll people in real life, because it's fucking funny, not because 'hey guys i can hide behind the guise of anonymity'.

[/quote']

Do you have very many friends? Someone who trolls outside of the internet doesn't seem like a very nice person or fun to be with. Considering trolling is essentially being an asshole to make other people angry or upset in general, I don't see how someone who "trolls in real life" is pleasant to be around.

Just reposting in case anybody's missed this beautiful piece of art:

EDIT:

Do you have very many friends? Someone who trolls outside of the internet doesn't seem like a very nice person or fun to be with. Considering trolling is essentially being an asshole to make other people angry or upset in general, I don't see how someone who "trolls in real life" is pleasant to be around.

I have EASILy 600 friends on facebook, some of them are even black so i would say I do

This was true in some ways in the past, particularly about 7-10 years ago, but as the forums became more generally popular, and as the focus of the front page became less about antagonizing people and more about general comedy, that attitude became a lot less prevalent.

It would not surprise me if the percentage of Goons who hack or duplicate items or whatever were basically the same as the percentage of people from Reddit or 4Chan or 9Gag or 15cx who do those things. It is just that the Goons are more likely to identify themselves as such.

Missed his point' date=' hes not talking about your awesome trolling ability.

He's talking about if you were to go force a site, like facebook, to shut down; with anonymity you could probably do it and nobody would be the wiser - but if all your credentials were posted where everyone could see, I'm pretty sure your entire neighbourhood would have pitchforks ready.

Trolling is so hardcore

[/quote']

His point is that internet anonymity is bad, and he came to this conclusion by reading a gaming webcomic.

I have EASILy 600 friends on facebook' date=' some of them are even black so i would say I do

[/quote']

That doesn't really mean much. How many of them do you see outside of work/school/internet or speak to on a regular basis? Having a large number of Facebook friends doesn't really mean you're popular, have a ton of friends or really anything at all.

His point is that internet anonymity is bad' date=' and he came to this conclusion by reading a gaming webcomic.

[/quote']

There is nothing wrong with being anonymous on the internet, it's is only when you're being a complete tool while doing so, that is when it is bad.

I have EASILy 600 friends on facebook' date=' some of them are even black so i would say I do

[/quote']

That doesn't really mean much. How many of them do you see outside of work/school/internet or speak to on a regular basis? Having a large number of Facebook friends doesn't really mean you're popular, have a ton of friends or really anything at all.

497 of them

[/quote']

497 of them

I really doubt that.

count you days hackers (I should say slackers lol) you been backtraced hardcore and now le 9gag army knows your name

itt: trolls' adoring audience

[/quote']

497 of them

I really doubt that.

make that 498 emot-smug.gif

count you days hackers (I should say slackers lol) you been backtraced hardcore and now le 9gag army knows your name

loading hacking tools..........................................

Look at the screenshots they posted, specifically the FPS rate in the top corner.

I'd be a butthurt scripter too if I could only run ArmA at 12fps.

9838ea88de0e4753bdac8e94c0d932bc.png?1339892896 good lucke

Look at the screenshots they posted' date=' specifically the FPS rate in the top corner.

[/quote']

that might actually mean something if this game's engine wasn't so terrible

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2408162

There is nothing wrong with being anonymous on the internet' date=' it's is only when you're being a complete tool while doing so, that is when it is bad.

[/quote']

foQoe.jpg

This pretty much sums up the thread perfectly.

Look at the screenshots they posted' date=' specifically the FPS rate in the top corner.

[/quote']

the upper right corner? all im seeing is a picture of u lol

oh my bad i was looking at this video by accident

In case anyone hasn't been reading the thread on SA, "wuat" here is "Slamscooty" there. I.E. - someone that nuked Cherno repeatedly and destroyed hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of work for people that did nothing other than dare to try to enjoy a game fairly. I never got hit myself, cause I've been too busy prepping for some things, but my little brother did get hit in one of the attacks, and ended up pretty upset. Then again, if you read further back in that thread, SA goons think making kids cry is just fine and dandy, like liquor and candy. It's just how they roll. (Fucking retarded.)

Rocket - please ban wuat as soon as possible. He deserves nothing less. He may not be Hitler himself, but he's just as bad as Goebbles.

In case anyone hasn't been reading the thread on SA' date=' "wuat" here is "Slamscooty" there. I.E. - someone that nuked Cherno repeatedly and destroyed hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of work for people that did nothing other than dare to try to enjoy a game fairly. I never got hit myself, cause I've been too busy prepping for some things, but my little brother did get hit in one of the attacks, and ended up pretty upset. Then again, if you read further back in that thread, SA goons think making kids cry is just fine and dandy, like liquor and candy. It's just how they roll. (Fucking retarded.)

Rocket - please ban wuat as soon as possible. He deserves nothing less. He may not be Hitler himself, but he's just as bad as Goebbles.

[/quote']

RIP Timmy :*( another victim of space hitler

In case anyone hasn't been reading the thread on SA' date=' "wuat" here is "Slamscooty" there. I.E. - someone that nuked Cherno repeatedly and destroyed hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of work for people that did nothing other than dare to try to enjoy a game fairly. I never got hit myself, cause I've been too busy prepping for some things, but my little brother did get hit in one of the attacks, and ended up pretty upset. Then again, if you read further back in that thread, SA goons think making kids cry is just fine and dandy, like liquor and candy. It's just how they roll. (Fucking retarded.)

[/quote']

How do you know it's him? He could just be claiming to be wuat because he wants to ban yet another person of this game. I don't think you have the right guy.