Sign in to follow this  
carpediembr

Mid-High skilled player looking for group/clan/partner [EST-3]

Hi guys,

im a mid-high skilled player, very good with sniper rifle. I can be a very good spotter, as I find the distance with the mildots pretty fast, or can be a deadly killer with a spoter.

Currently I playe from 7pm EST until 1AM EST on weekdays, everyday.

I'm looking for a professional team/squad/partners that knows how to use map/compass, at least.

Give me a shout in here or skype: srahtz

Indecisive Bastards are recruiting 2-5 trustworthy people to join up with us and help us survive and thrive in the zombie apocalypse. We have out own server (non-private) and our own teamspeak, and are working to become stronger and better than before. There are many bonuses to joining a clan and in particular this one. Outside of safety in numbers and some help getting geared, we have a sense of wicked team work which make us unique. Please read the requirements below and visit our website listed several times on this post. Come by our teamspeak, have a chat with us, and apply on the website.

http://www.indecisivebastards.com/home

Requirements

18+ players only. If you are below that age you may be considered if you come to our server and teamspeak and show you aren't a complete moron, we will consider it.

No hacking, alt-F4ing, or ghosting. If it is proven that you've done any of these things (with hard proof, server logs, fraps, or eye-witnessed by a senior member) your membership and status on the server itself may be in question.

Be trustworthy. This I cannot stress enough, during your recruitment period you may be shown to a lesser priority base, and are expected to not give away said base's location. If we can't trust you, then you are worthless to us.

You must be willing to do work along side other recruits, members, or senior members. You won't be given busy work, but some leg work may be asked of you, mainly to see if you can accomplish simple tasks. This includes following simple or complex instructions.

You must be able to communicate clearly. This means not screaming in teamspeak or having a nerd-gasim, if you find something awesome (Unless you find the chopper, if you find the chopper you are welcome to scream and yell as you please).

Any questions or comments, drop by the website or teamspeak, or even leave it here. We'll be checking regularly.