Sign in to follow this  
Robert-_-Frost

Potentally PvP Problematic Map glitch w/ a possible fix

Ok, basicly there is a glitch that allows you to go inside the little box(the box the 3rd teir rests on) on top of the electo hospital. I know thats a terrible description so here is a video explaining what I'm talking about

. For a little disclaimer I did not post this on youtube. When you are in this glitched spot you cannot be shot, and to make it worse you can spawn in on that location without sustaining damage. Basiclly it is a perfect spawn in zone for a bandit sniper to just hop server to server w/ no risk of being killed. Another bad glitch Ive noticed is if your in prone on top of the hospital and have a pistol equipt and aim while looking down you can see through the floor. This is a pretty bad glitch because you can successfully make yourself unable to be snuck up on by legitamit bandits. If this isn't an issue you can just patch over then I have another idea. My idea is to make it so you can't spawn in on top of a building or better yet inside a building. This would fix the glitch but the reason I would prefer this fix is because it would make it so if you have a roof top barracaded a guy won't be able to server hop to the top of the roof and shoot you in the back. This fix would also prevent people from logging in underneath the air traffic control towers stairs, inside those cranes by the docks, barracks, tree stands, schools, pubs, general stores, and various strange sniping towers.

I rolled into the wonder woman hospital glitch one time, two other dudes where in there acting very suspicious, one was crouching and the other one was prone looking up at him, they both turned and looked at me, i looked at them and promptly rolled out.

wtf.