chaarlie97@live.com

Have I completed DayZ yet?

You complete DayZ after erecting a tent full of legit mountain dews located at the middle of the NW airfield.

Edited by R3con
  • Like 7

and so many weapons to throw away the rifle when the mag is empty

DayZ is completed when you load up a heli with survivors and gear, then jump out unannounced over the NWAF.

• Like 1

Lets just hope that the Mountain Dew curse doesnt get him for his bold statement.

What ever happened to that last guy who beat the game? I never saw the footage!

He went to the green mountain complex and drank md before blowing the tower up!

• Like 2

We do not talk about Mountain Dew or the Green Mountain. Go away with this cursed goods. You will never get happy with these cans of evil. Please go away, got work to do - no more talking about the curse - go away!

;) Since I've found a Dew and I travelled to the Mountain I am haunted by unspeakable horrors. Think at my words when you realize you have to pay for your curiosity.

No you load a Ural up with MD and then drive it to..... that place that shall remain nameless. Once there you burn the ural, sacrificing it to the place that shall remain nameless.

• Like 1

No you load a Ural up with MD and then drive it to..... that place that shall remain nameless. Once there you burn the ural, sacrificing it to the place that shall remain nameless.

hahah xD