Sign in to follow this  
thodouras95

stupid question, but you're the bandits here, so...could you?

Just wonderin', when you guys see another bandit (=one of your own) do you blow his brains out, or do you "interact" non-violently?

• Like 1

depends on if he's a threat to me or if he packs any loot i want. There are no friendlies to a bandit. I only trust my real life friends to be at my side in this game.

• Like 1

Type in direct so s/he wont know your general-direction. No response, either murdurous or 'non-understanding'. Side chat attracts vultures, griefers.

I believe people who have the kos-attitude just want to change DayZ to a simple rdm/rpk.

• Like 1

I kill any bandit if they arent a part of my squad. Any time ive thought of mingling with fellow banditos I ended up with a bullet in my skull. Take the chances you have, and dont let them get a shot.

• Like 2

I kill any bandit if they arent a part of my squad. Any time ive thought of mingling with fellow banditos I ended up with a bullet in my skull. Take the chances you have, and dont let them get a shot.

this

I kill everyone, sometimes even my own squad members.

Bandits are more dangerous than most people, of course bandits kill other bandits.

I don't trust people if I have anything worth keeping. If I just spawned and I have a Makarov and some food, yeah I'm gonna be friendly.

If u just spawned, then u have nothing to loose and should kill him. Reference to the comment above