Sign in to follow this  
wingleo100@gmail.com

Banned on US023 Namalsk

I honestly have no idea why I was banned from the server. I joined after watching some namalsk gameplay. I die 4 times after I join but when some guy named Bio offers me a ride in his heli then gives me his as50 before he logs off I am killed and banned. >.< Please help all the ban said was you are banned. Please help.

I honestly have no idea why I was banned from the server. I joined after watching some namalsk gameplay. I die 4 times after I join but when some guy named Bio offers me a ride in his heli then gives me his as50 before he logs off I am killed and banned. >.< Please help all the ban said was you are banned. Please help.

A little more info would help...

Admin ban or global ban?

Did the heli crash?

You named Namalsk, was this on a private hive?

If not, what server?

C'mon buddy...

Sorry. It was an admin ban and no the heli did not crash. And the full server name is US023 Namalsk - (300+ Vehs | BASE BUILDING | BOOBY TRAPS | TONS MORE) (VET|3DP:ON|TAGS:OFF|Bliss|1.7.3|0.60|98866+) My in-game name is george and I don't know if its a private server or not but I think it is.

Edited by chaosbear

It's a private hive.

You may have been banned for the AS50 as it's considered by most to be a hacker's weapon.

Based on a general google search, US023 isn't too reliable.

http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/335915

Infact the server is down right now.

Just find a new server on the Bliss Private hive, your stuff should carry over. I recommend dropping the AS50 though.

• Like 2