Ragstorm88

Experienced player lf partner/squad to play with

Hello.A short introduction about myself playing FPS games for 11 years started with cs 1.5 than 6 status battlefield veteran and now i'm in DayZ.I'm playing DayZ from 4 months.I have experience leading squads played many battlefield tournaments and also practice paintball and airsoft for 2 years which gave me alot of expirience how to work with team in fire fight situations.My play style is really aggressive i'm a bandit (hate me i don't care) i'm not really into shooting unarmed players but if he is about taking the loot i'm going for he is tango down.I love moving around cherno and elektro taking out bandits and helping newspawns when i'm solo if i get to play with somebody else or a bigger group i'd love to go up north building a camp finding helis,cars PvP around stary and airfield.

I'm from Bulgaria my name is Йордан English one Jordan people call me Dante I'm 16 years old.Time zone is +2 have skype,vent,team speak I'm playing every day from 13/14:00 monday,wednesday and friday i have trainings which i can't miss for any reason it's about championships on world level.hmmm dunno what more to say just massage me if you have any other questions.

If you have time theres 13 min video on youtube with name DayZ hostage it's my first time playing DayZ taking out entire squad and a hostage xD

You play FPS since 11 years? And you are 16? So you started to play FPS with FIVE years? Really, bro?

l.hmmm dunno what more to say just massage me if you have any other questions.

Forget it. Pple won´t do you a massage just because of a question. Btw I also need a free massage, if anyone is up for giving it.

Looking for DayZ Partner!

Played: Been playing for a year

Skilled: Im good a snipers.. not the best. Very serious but dont rage if we die. I try to keep things Real.

About Myself: Im very active. I have Teamspeak and Skype. Live in U.S. Would like someone with same timezone but idc. As long as your active and play on weekends.

Skpye: rudolphtheamazing

Steam:N.rudolph2011