Sign in to follow this  
ClimacticGaming

ClimacticGaming | The Sexiest Name in Gaming

post-129461-0-45583900-1353407784_thumb.

Hi everyone,

We know you have TONS of servers to choose from. Which is great to be honest. We would like to take a moment and introduce our server: ClimacticGaming!

We feature a fun, professional, but laid back environment for you to get your DayZ on without the admin powertrips or crazy drama you may be accustomed to.

Whether you are a brand new DayZ Player or a Veteran Bean Bandit, ClimacticGaming is the server for you!

ClimacticGaming is tight community that has experience running servers from Battlefield 3 to Minecraft. We are stepping in to the world of DayZ and feel that

we have what it takes to keep the excitement and interest going.

If you are looking for a server to add to your favorites, or a server you'd like to call home, please take a moment and check us out. We have a 40-slot server

with exceptional uptime promised and regular restarts every 6 hours to ensure you get a high-quality experience with nothing but DAYTIME Action!

Come on by and check us out!

Settings:

-Chernarus

-Server restarts regularly every 6 hours to ensure 24/7 Daytime

-Difficulty: Regular

-3rd Person: On

-Cross-hair: On

-Slots: 40

-Nameplates: On

-Death Message: Off

-Side Chat: On

-Password? (Future Possibility)

-Whitelist? (Future Possbility)

We Do NOT Allow:

-Hackers

-Dupers

-Combat Loggers

-Racism

-Excessive Swearing

-Spamming

-Trolling

-Glitching

-Exploiting

We want a legit environment for everyone to play and have a good time. We will be around for awhile and sincerely want to keep things active with the server. Once we achieve a good player base we will most likely add a password and whitelist access requirements per application submission on our website: http://www.climacticgaming.com

CLIMACTIC GAMING

173.208.242.146:2312

Edited by ClimacticGaming

I will definently check it out, see ya in there (when i get of classes for today. Bloody chemestry)

Also on a side note it would mabye help some people find the server if you also post the servers name (unless you did, and i just missed it).

Hey bud, I appreciate the response. I have class today too, Biology however, haha. Funny we both have a science class today.

Anyways, yeah the server name is ClimacticGaming, if you type that in to dayzcommander, it'll show up. Pretty unique name we have.

See ya there!

Thanks to all the players so far that have stopped by. A few have made us their new home. Come check us out!

We've had even more people stopping by and playing.

Be sure to check us out if you are looking for a very chill server to explore DayZ and have some fun!

CLIMACTIC GAMING

Update on December 2nd: We have switched hosting providers to a more stable and better company.

Here is our new IP!

CLIMACTIC GAMING