762x51mm

Wannabee hacker ?

Hi,

• Server FR9
  • 22h58 gmt+2
  • A player (erquli) wrote something strange in chat. (c:/operationarrowhead/dayz/addons/MyScripts_:ammocargo?spawn). This could be a fake, a troll or a wanabee hacker.

Screenshot : http://imgur.com/bnXoI

Probably a troll, but if the server admin wants to, he can send us his logs and we'll review them. Tell him to send me a PM.

Probably a Troll, I sometimes do this stuff and give the Admins a run for their money :P

Someone spawned ammo crates on a server last night.

So much for the global bans.

Probably a Troll' date=' I sometimes do this stuff and give the Admins a run for their money :P

[/quote']

This is a dumb thing to say/do. That is essentially trolling. I kicked a guy a while back who was accused of hacking, I asked him if he was doing it and he didn't respond. Well I saw missile strikes coming in and asked him again and he said yup. Kicked him instantly, didn't ban, just kicked. Well he wasn't the hacker as as soon as I kicked him more missiles. He came back and apologized. I apologized as well as I would never kick anyone whom didn't deserve it. Moral of the story, don't perpetuate the idea that you are a hacker, as you can be kicked/banned even accidentally for being a douche and then you are on the forums screaming Admin abuse.

Hi' date='

[list']

[*]Server FR9

[*]22h58 gmt+2

[*]A player (erquli) wrote something strange in chat. (c:/operationarrowhead/dayz/addons/MyScripts_:ammocargo?spawn). This could be a fake, a troll or a wanabee hacker.

Screenshot : http://imgur.com/bnXoI

Thanks for pointing this out, I will review server logs and take the appropriate action if necessary.