Sign in to follow this  
Miilzy

Any Aussie / NZ bandits..

looking for any bandits who wouldn't mind working together to get up to no good. and preferably not turn around and shoot me in the back.

also wouldnt mind forming a group if this thread gets enough attention. PM me if interested.

I occasionally kill people on au2

I play in a well organized group on our private server. We have custom loot, .50cals and L85 are removed and replaced with other weapons. There is another well organized team and we are looking for more

My first bandit death was to a guy with the same name or very similar to yours <_<

Yeah I'm sometimes kicking about in the local servers.

That said I playing US servers since if Yanks are still playing at that time of day for us they'd have to be getting tired. And tired people make careless mistakes.

I spend to much time thinking of ways to hunt players down...

• Like 1

My first bandit death was to a guy with the same name or very similar to yours <_<

do you know what server it could have been on?

I frequently hunt bandits on Au18 and Au1, if you're in the south and taking out newbies then your ass is grass. I don't always play under this name though.

• Like 1

I frequently hunt bandits on Au18 and Au1, if you're in the south and taking out newbies then your ass is grass. I don't always play under this name though.

was on aus 18 before with a 4x4 driving up and down the coast

Hey mate I'm a bandit recently just got an American server for my gaming community (not sure on forum rules so I won't mention it anymore).

Come onto my team speak (kevts.net:10013) or add me on steam (tlkqx). Steam is the preferred method. I play with a group of six people but looking to form a new group on the server and so far we have at least three.

Im an aussie bandit i guess. Not the best of all u guys but I'm pretty good at the game.